HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Night Terrors NEA Build Progress

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Default  
    Dewayne,

Hang in their brother it will get better there is always some idiot.Pics look great by the way hope to see more.

2. Default  
    Dewayne, hang in their brother there's always some idiot.Pics look great by the way.Cant wait to see more.

3. Default  
    Well guys, I guess I should tell you.. WE GOT IT! We got approved, meeting was over in 15 minutes! Good To go, but now we got to figure out if they're going to let us open on the 5th or not (the time thing being jacked up may not let us open till the 2nd weekend.

We got our tunnel started from building 2 to building 3. It'll be like a mine covered in webbing leading to the spider puppet. We'll get pics up asap, we're just pressing and not taking pics yet.

Thanks for the support and I'll continue to post pics as we go.

Dewayne

4. Default Sweet!!! 
    I've been following this thread since it got started, and it's great to hear that you're good to go! Congrats on sealing the deal Dewayne!!!
    *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

5. Default Damn Neighbors! 
    Thats great news man. Gives me a little boost of confidence (maybe I can stop looking over my shoulder now). My wife's club went through a similar incident with a neighbor complaining about cars overflowing in his parking lot during their shows. Even had a towing company camp out and promptly start towing vehicles as soon as they went inside. I hate idiots like that (turns out his brother owns the beer distributor company my wide buys from ---- simple phone call about changing distributors, yada yada yada and the tow truck disappeared!).

Happy Haunting !
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

6. Default  
    Thanks Big T and King! Glad to have you guys' support!

We got our last legal sent to the paper today. TECHNICALLY we're not suppose to open for business till the second weekend. However, we were informed we can run the first weekend but not charge admission, for practice and such.

What we're going to do is open the first weekend, and take donations only for the fire dept. we're helping (volunteer) and the families we're going to be helping as well.

Dewayne

7. Default first weekend 
    invite the press out as well news papers radio tv

8. Default  
    Dewayne,
    Im glad to read things are getting better for you. I want o wish you a great and profitable season!

9. Default  
    Thanks Allen. Hey, WEHRE'S MY CD FOO!? haha.

I worked on my foam a bit this morning, felt bad and laid down a bit. Getting back up with more hieroglyphic drawings to hit my temple area again. I'll take some pics as soon as something looks presentable. Building 2 is completely constructed and just detailing now.

Building 3 is 2 rooms from being constructed. We've decided to just put 4.5 rooms in there and use the rest for storage and such.

We got the magazine lady coming back out this weekend for more pics, so I need to get a few rooms detailed good enough for them.

Will post pics later.

Dewayne

10. Default Sprinkler System 
    I was curious; in the photos of the rooms I could not see any fire sprinklers or openings in your ceilings. Since these are metal garage like buildings without walls, does that allow you to open without the use of a fire sprinkler system? Let me know. I would love to have solid ceilings but since we have a sprinkler system we can't.

Thank You,
    Robert Travis
    Scenic Art Productions
    ScenicArtProductions@Yahoo.COM
    https://www.facebook.com/scenicartproductions

Thread Information