HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Cannon Simulation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Omg that thing is epic! I just youtubed it. It says to wear ear protection within 100 yards! Did you have any complaints???

2. Default  
    There were no complaints, everyone was excited to leave alive. Thats the whole point in a haunted attraction.

3. Exclamation Combat bad information... 
    Quote Originally Posted by scottylmt View Post
    It says to wear ear protection within 100 yards! Did you have any complaints???
    I have run accross a problem before where the FM brought in a decibal reader and stated it was too loud and OSHA mandates hearing protection etc...

NOW here is where I'm going to help you out, below is the link to OHSA's website concerning hearing protection. I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE anyone that even thinks they will have a problem with this to print and keep the information on hand for quick referance. Please be sure to educate yourself to the fullest extent so when someone tries to tell you something you are able to know how to answer correctly. (something I learned from the military...lol)

Remember, knowledge is power and in knowing the codes, rules, and laws you are empowering yourself for success.

http://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owad...ards&p_id=9735

Ryan

Thread Information