HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Fire alarm and fire marshal help

1. Default Fire alarm and fire marshal help 
    My fire marshal so far has been as helpful as anyone could ask ( i was waiting for her to volunteer to be a monster) but she has some concerns about the fire alarm system requirements. They require shutdown of the lights sounds ect as well as a pre-recorded message and safety lighting. I put together a schematic of how I could just build it basically like a animatronic, but she isn't really comfortable because it's not UL approved. I also gave her the cut sheets from a comercial unit which is 10 times more than the requirements needed but if it works, then I will do what I have too.

She asked if anyone on the forum could give her names of other fire marshals in Other cities that have more experience at dealing with the code for guidance. Can anyone on here offer me up some names of their fire marshal who was easy to deal with and what were the requirements they had for you? She is being way cool and wants to make this as easy for both of us as possible. She just wants to call them and get a comfort level with what she is doing.
    What?? You dropped your cell phone in the Haunted house somewhere and wanted to know if I could go get it for you? Sorry, that's against the rules but I will let you go to the front of the line so you can go try to find it yourself. Just give me a moment to let the monsters know you are coming through again...Alone.

2. Default Helpful Guy 
    Look up Phil Slaggert. He gave the 3 hour CHAOS seminar at Transworld. He has more knowledge than anyone I know of. He would be your best bet. I am trying to find an email address for him.
    Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
    sean@pixelpushersinc.com
    312.613.7326 Mobile
    847.550.6560 X 102 Office
    844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

3. Default Contact Info 
    I believe this is his contact information.

Philip Slaggert, Mobile Midway Safety Institute, LLC, (561) 758-3266, pslaggert@msn.com
    Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
    sean@pixelpushersinc.com
    312.613.7326 Mobile
    847.550.6560 X 102 Office
    844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanMassacre View Post
    I believe this is his contact information.

Philip Slaggert, Mobile Midway Safety Institute, LLC, (561) 758-3266, pslaggert@msn.com
    thanks. i spoke to him and he is a great guy!. i forwarded to my FM and hope all goes well...
    What?? You dropped your cell phone in the Haunted house somewhere and wanted to know if I could go get it for you? Sorry, that's against the rules but I will let you go to the front of the line so you can go try to find it yourself. Just give me a moment to let the monsters know you are coming through again...Alone.

Thread Information