HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: This has got to be a first!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Wow! 
    Wow!

Words can not express how much I would love to lend my boot covered foot to you to use kicking the appropriate places.

This part I say gracefully (no offense was taken as I hear it/similar at least twice a week)....but retardedness of these people was mentioned above...but my retarded sister has more common sense than these union parasites.

Wicked Farmer

2. Default I'm with you... 
    Son-of-Sam, I'm with you on that subject. I've been a general contractor here for more than 22 years & NOTHING has gotten better...only worst! From the zoning boards, planning committees, inspectors, now unions & the supposedly brains of this nation have the balls to wonder why the GD economy is stuck in neutral? Really you f*****g idiots can't figure it out? Get off your lazy asses, get out in the real world and see how things run! I'm convinced this country should be run entirely by small business people...they seem like they are the ONLY ones truly connected to the real world!

Wickedfarmer, no offense taken (LOL) I'll echo what you said. One has to wonder where things are headed anymore. In my years of general contracting I have had only two issues with the unions...& I owned the property so I dealt with them on my terms However, now I'm a tenant rather than an owner & my hands are tied! I would love to tell these mall owners to stick their lease up their lilly white asses but we have poured a ton of money into this thing right now. However, if the union doesn't back off & allow us to work than I am certainly starting litigation against the mall owners as NO Project Labor Agreement was disclosed to us in our lease agreement!

Freakin' insane the bullshit we must endure just to scare the shit out of someone! LMAO (crying on the inside)

P.

3. Default  
    Its called big goverment.

4. Default  
    Private sector is making money, they better cut me in, or I'll shut them down. BIG GOVERMENT!

5. Default This Union crap is BS 
    I hope you find a way around their crap and stick it to em'...

Don't give into the presure... Keep up the fight.

6. Default  
    Unions are a virus infecting our already sick nation. I'd rather have real zombies to deal with.

Sorry bro. I recommend moving out of the unions' power zone whenever possible.

7. Default  
    That sucks really bad. Hopefully it can be worked out peacefully. I would want to know more about whats going on between the union and the mall owners. Sounds like the mall owners rented you the space to make a few bucks knowing that the union might get their panties in a wad. I would definitely sic the lawyer on them for answers considering the $$ and time you have sunk into it. As one person stated have all your workers be owners, volunteers, or family. Make it through this year and move everything out come November.
    Last edited by Creepy Works; 08-16-2012 at 08:09 PM.

8. Default R u freakin serious?!?!?!?! 
    I used to be a union fan years ago until I worked for American Airlines. I found myself at DFW helping out on a temporary duty assignment but I was doing ALL the work while my ramp partner (lazy good for nothing POS!) would lay there and take a freakin knap!!! When I told him to get up he accused me of being racist and then got the union involved saying I was trying to boss him around! WTF!?!!?!?!?!

This is a new one though! I can't believe this!

Keep your chin up and find a way through it.

Ryan

9. Default  
    Welcome to the world of pro-haunting.

10. Default Unions 
    Unions Suck !!!

Thread Information