HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Haunt help network

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Jordan C

I have been in the haunt industry for over 10 years, working mostly in acting, set design, and prop making. For my day job for the last 5 years or so I have been an SEO/Social Media/PPC marketer for various clients on the internet. I have a lot of experience in that and would be happy to shed any light on how to get more people to your haunt's website, need something super in depth we can work out a trade or something

If you want to contact me PM me or email me at jordan@kpbequities.com thanks guys! happy to be of any help

2. Default  
    Nathan
    nathancpolanco@gmail.com

I have experience with strict fire marshals and building plan checkers. From the planning stages at the city hall to the inspections, I'm pretty knowledgeable about Building and Fire Codes. Available to speak to anyone facing problems in these areas.

3. Default Theater Techy guy 
    Great idea Allen!

I have been involved in theater tech since high school. That means i have done set design, special effects, fly effects (flying people around a room), pyro technics (although I have stayed away from this for awhile now), and much more. I am a lighting designer and audio engineer, and Chief Electrician at the local amphitheatre for many years (retired from that job - day work got in the way).

My true profession is marketing, which comes in real handy for the haunt! I have been haunting for many years on different scales, starting out as a home haunter. I would be happy to share whatever knowledge I can with you by email or cell phone. Emails I check on a regular basis but cell phone can be difficult at times. Try either one. email address and cell number below!

Travis Russell
    (919) 518-6557
    bigt@productionsonline.com
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

4. Default .. and I "Bring To the table..' 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    .. one very small, screaming termite!
    "Is this the table you have been talking about! YUM!"
    Rumor has it Mr. "mite" likes to weaken the table right under someone's leaning elbows, then they smack their forehead hard on the table when he is done!
    He is so ambitious!

5. Default networks work indeed 
    Hello fellow haunters,
    I've been working with many haunts of all shapes and sizes for 6 years.
    I would be put myself in a jack of all trades group, but I am great at making just about anything stand out above the crowrd.
    If you need anything feel free to call or text me.
    haunt man (443) 454-0395

Thread Information