HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Scarefactory Midevil Dragon with Flying Rig -- only $6K New Wings!

1. Default Scarefactory Midevil Dragon with Flying Rig -- only $6K New Wings! 
    I have a Scarefactory Midevil Dragon with Flying Rig and a set of brand new wings for only $6,000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dfM0oUDJfg

The flying rig allows it to raise and lower up to 16' in the air! The dragon is in good shape and only used one haunt season.

I am located in southern Illinois.

jeff<at>truedungeon.com
    Jeff Martin

Owner/CEO
    True Adventures, Ltd.

2. Default Watch out for this guy 
    I bought two other props both from this guy and was waiting on uship to pick them up. Then he thinks he sold them too cheep so I get a email a week later saying that he wants to keep them. I think that I jumped on a good deal and someone else offered him a higher price so I got dumped. By the way I sent the money by PayPal right after we got off the phone, because I knew it was a good deal. I could cause a stink but that would cost me too. Just make sure if you have any dealings with this guy that it COD.

Prattman

3. Default Watch out for this guy 
    I bought two other props both from this guy and was waiting on uship to pick them up. Then he thinks he sold them too cheep so I get a email a week later saying that he wants to keep them. I think that I jumped on a good deal and someone else offered him a higher price so I got dumped. By the way I sent the money by PayPal right after we got off the phone, because I knew it was a good deal. I could cause a stink but that would cost me too. Just make sure if you have any dealings with this guy that it COD.

Prattman

Thread Information