HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Been a while, A question that is near and dear to my heart

1. Default Been a while, A question that is near and dear to my heart 
    well the Haunt i plan for didnt go through this year so it has give me time to think. I have a question, I hope you guys more on the professional end can help me. Not sure if the answer can be found. I havnt been to Myrtle Beach in forever and found out the Pavillion closed. They had a haunted Ride call Haunted Hotal, it was the first memory of horror. I have, and what made me, ME. I read it was completatly destroyed and wanted to know if anything still exists from it, and if it does were could i find it. Who would i contact. Would Myrtle Beach chamber of Commerce know. It may not seem big to alot of yall but i would like to own a piece of somthing left over of this. I dont care what it its, I feel sick writing this, This is my new goal in life to find somthing from this ride. Sorry if this is out of topic, i just dont know were to turn

2. Default  
    I would think that the chamber would have the owner's contact information and you could try and get the owner. Might work...

Ryan

3. Default  
    thanks, i will try that, i called someone already and left a message, but i may have to bomb them for them to get threw

4. Default  
    got an email saying it was all auctioned off, some in pieces, so if anyone know somthing or someone who may have any pieces, please let me know

Thread Information