HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Another haunted tent question

1. Default Another haunted tent question 
    What does The Pirates of Emerson and other tent haunts use for interior walls?

2. Default  
    Typically, the walls don't change, even in scAIR haunts, you can still use 4x8 wooden wall panels

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranormal Fear View Post
    What does The Pirates of Emerson and other tent haunts use for interior walls?
    More often than not, the tent is just a roofing solution. Were you thinking of using a tent?

C.

4. Default  
    It's an idea that I keep coming back to. My city has allowed me to use their rodeo grounds, and a tent seems like a viable solution for an outdoor haunt. I would love to have an indoor haunt personally, but so far, this is what I have to work with until something else pops up.

5. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranormal Fear View Post
    It's an idea that I keep coming back to. My city has allowed me to use their rodeo grounds, and a tent seems like a viable solution for an outdoor haunt. I would love to have an indoor haunt personally, but so far, this is what I have to work with until something else pops up.
    I've looked into it and have priced tents. Unless pro-haunters know of a secret haunter's source for cheap tents, they can get pretty pricey. Not only that, but they can be a bitch and a half to put up and work around when doing your floor plan. Unless it's a self-standing tent, you have to account for all the poles and lines, and having to erect it every year.

You'd be better served simply doing a roof, which would cost less than a tent, and you would have an easier time storing it for next year. JB has the plans all worked up in his books and vids.

C.

Thread Information