HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: "Quiet"...Too Quiet.

1. Default "Quiet"...Too Quiet. 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Just a pre-fall little warning. If you think the $3.00 plus gas prices won't be affecting your number of customers that you will be seeing this fall, you may wish to reconsider.
    It has been SO QUIET out here on the highways and in the towns that it's erie!
    Savanna, Illinois , right on the Miss. River with a huge state park was very quiet this last weekend ......."Sleepy little towns"...people do die in their sleep, though.
    I have always tried to give the customer a very memorable show-experience here, one well worth driving to see but I can't give every teenager gas money and a job.......(not my job to do this)
    Time will tell.

2. Default  
    Manitowoc Wisconsin www.nightmarefactoryhaunt.com
    I was just thinking about that last night Jim. However I am HOPING that prices will drop back down to under $3 in a few weeks. Seems every time they creep past the $3 mark, people start to complain, the Govenment says they are going to do some investigating and they magically drop. Or maybey by then consumers will have gotten so used to being raped at the pump, they will have just accepted it?
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

3. Default  
    I agree that the gas price is to high. I have not seen a drop in car travel here though. Lets hope that this season goes well.

Brian

Thread Information