HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Safty test your flamethrower

Hybrid View

1. Default Safty test your flamethrower 
    Gaffney, South Carolin, during the summer - Marathon Key, Florida during the wintera
    Just a reminder to leak test your Maser flamethrower. Gas on, power off, spritz the pipe connections with a solution of dish detergent and water in a spray bottle looking for bubbles. Wishing everyone a profitable season!
    George Maser 864-761-7223, www.tentsandsigns.com. george@tentsandsigns.com. For the fastest response please call! (I talk much better than I type)

2. Default Safety first 
    Gaffney, South Carolin, during the summer - Marathon Key, Florida during the wintera
    It's time to leak test your flame throwers before Halloween begins. Happy haunting! George
    George Maser 864-761-7223, www.tentsandsigns.com. george@tentsandsigns.com. For the fastest response please call! (I talk much better than I type)

3. Default 2014 flamethrower safety check 
    Time again to spritz your gas connections and valve prior to lighting. Little bubbles are BAD. Please call if you don't understand.

4. Default  
    George it is great that you do this as a reminder every year. Safety first

Thread Information