HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Haunt tactics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default My thoughts 
    I like Tim and talked to him about this and he explained to me back first of December on what was going on. Here is my problem I asked him to come here and tell everyone what he told me. He has failed to do that so maybe he was not being honest with me or maybe he was and he just feels there is nothing he can do. HOWEVER if he has money that he did not make good on by products and others come forward the hole is only going to dig deeper. As my understanding it was Tim's business but he was not the creative end of it the others were more the sculpters, ect. Tim has an obligation to return this guys money, If the police get involved he can be arrested getting product and producing nothing is thieft! If he would just talk to the ones owed and tell them maybe set up a payment plan something is better than nothing! I still hope Tim comes and addresses this everyone has a bad time in life but don't run from it working it out goes a long way! Shane and it's sad, just sad!
    Last edited by graystone; 01-12-2013 at 08:47 AM.

2. Default  
    https://www.facebook.com/HauntTactics

well I am the sculptor who left, the owner, took the company to the ground and closed it, so i am going to rebuild this and make new products and a new name and move forward with Honest business practices.
    This is an interesting post from the "owner". Appears to be a new name.

3. Default  
    Was HT based in PA? Where at in PA? Anyone know?

4. Default  
    I'm sure you can find it looking through old posts of theirs. But I think it was Buck's County or near Lancaster PA.

5. Default  
    Ah okay. Because I live in the western portion and had never even heard of them until these posts started a while back.

Thanks.

6. Default  
    It looks like maybe Haunt Tactics have changed into Haunt Armor. http://www.hauntarmor.com/

DA

7. Default  
    Not sure I could deal with a company that still owes people from a previous name. Or maybe I would just tell them that I do own guns, a lot of guns. I am not a person that believes everything that I hear about people and try to judge them for my self, but there has been just too much going around about these guys for me to ignor. Like the products but not the risk.

Phatman

8. Default  
    What's not too bright here is if he broke away to foem a new responsible company why would he make the new logo so much like the old one?

DA

Thread Information