HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: 2013 Lets get it on

1. Default 2013 Lets get it on 
    Well I have completely lost my mind, after three years of pissing off the neighbors and ending last year with a fully animatronic home haunt of 1700 square feet we are taking 2012 to plan for a Pro Haunt for the 2013 season. We have obtained a 13,000 sq Ft facility to show people that there is more to Haunting than Halloween Horror nights and Busch Gardens sorry attempt at scaring patrons. There is an art to the scare that is lost in so many venues. I hope to bring that to Central Florida. Anybody interested in playing along by all means drop me a line.

Joe P
    Shallowgrave Productions LLC

2. Default Questions 
    Hello Joe, just a few questions. What is the name of your home haunt? Where have you obtained the 13,000 sqft. facility, Auburndale? And what kind of budget are you working with?

Thanks,
    Mike

3. Default  
    The name of the Home Haunt was Haunted Hills of Arietta, I have a facility in Winter Haven outside of Auburndale. Its actually a 30,000 ft building but dont need all of it yet. I am current set to work with a $100,000 budget, hoping to trim that if possibly but have more capital if needed. But trying to keep it somewhat reasonable.

Joe P

4. Default furthermore 
    Not saying Universal isnt amazing, normally the set design is sweet but the idea of high thru put but low output is not what I want to offer, I am hoping to bring an intimate enviroment that attacks every sense except taste and thats only because I havent figured out how to do that without getting arrested yet. Heck I had hoped to intern or help in some way at Universal if they would have me, but you only live once and I am gonna swing for the fence. Was not trying to be negative towards either attraction, but there is a distinct difference in haunt venues. No one will confuse the 13th Gate with Universal.

Thread Information