HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: REAL problem

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Thanks guy all good advice. 
    The employee is embraced cause they got really scaredÖ.came out of woods crying scared! I think I have that one under control. The property is to big to fence or light on my small budget and I canít catch the little ^%$# so I canít offer them work, honestly im not nearly as good a person as is Allen, truthfully I have come to hate these guys so I donít think I could give them work. Last year they reached tru a prop, grabbed an actorís hair and pulled her head into the wall!! I had a sit-down with local authorities I donít think they knew really how bad it was. Theyíre going to send officers out and im going to heir one of there off duty guys for securityÖ.let you know how it goes.

2. Default  
    Lawyers.

Or REALLY good hunters. NOT haunters. Hunters. Deer season is right around the corner, and any decent hunter is also a decent tracker. Put out a plea on craigslist or do some word of mouth, and see if anyone with half a brain is a good tracker. Maybe you have someone in your family that deer hunts regularly and has to follow a blood trail to get their kill in the morning, and maybe no one has thought of applying that method to finding out how these guys are getting in.

And if you can afford an off duty officer. You can afford a few dozen halogen bulbs and light up the perimeter of your property. Hell, put them on a motion sensor. That'll get the schmucks!

3. Default  
    I have found that a $100 bounty produces results. One of your actors makes a little jingle, you catch the jackass that is doing this. It's win win for everyone.

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Goff View Post
    I have found that a $100 bounty produces results. One of your actors makes a little jingle, you catch the jackass that is doing this. It's win win for everyone.
    I like that...
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

5. Default  
    00 Buckshot over the top of the head works great
    I have experienced Double Alt going over my head. It did not take long to figure out I was in the wrong place.

6. Default That is loco. 
    Do your actors know to be on the look out for the yo-yos?
    Do they have radios or some form of communication so that you all can let each other know where the yo-yos strike?

Do you have a local martial arts school? Usually, you can find some Halloween-loving martial artists at your local dojo or dojang. Explain the situation and ask for volunteers to help. They get the chance to (hopefully) practice some restraint techniques until the police get there. And their presence makes your actors feel safer. I totally would have volunteered for that when I was doing the martial arts thing.

Just my $0.02

7. Default  
    In a roundabout way you just recommended hiring Ninjas.

8. Default  
    Why yes. I kind of did. And I stand by the suggestion, doggone it!

I wonder what other problems could potentially be solved via ninjas?

9. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen H View Post
    In a roundabout way you just recommended hiring Ninjas.
    Quote Originally Posted by mandible View Post
    Why yes. I kind of did. And I stand by the suggestion, doggone it!
    "Haunts" and "Ninjas" on the same forum . . . does life get any sweeter than that!?!

Quote Originally Posted by mandible View Post
    I wonder what other problems could potentially be solved via ninjas?
    I've often wondered the same thing. (Way too much free time on my hands.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    Last year they reached thru a prop, grabbed an actorís hair and pulled her head into the wall!!
    Yeah, that's no longer a matter of hooligans pulling pranks on private property. That's criminal assault. That's a whole new kettle of fish. Especially if that girl is underage and they are over 18. I'm not an attorney, but I'm sure a legal adult causing assault and injury to a minor is probably a really big no-no, especially if it's male-on-female aggression.

C.

10. Default  
    I'm with BrotherMysterio on this one... If they've physically assaulted one of your actors, that's a whole different ball game !

Thread Information