HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Looking for someone in the industry, Can you help?

1. Default Looking for someone in the industry, Can you help? 
    Mike Chambers Guest
    Hey folks I'm looking for someone in the industry. His name is John Burton A.K.A One Scary Guy. I worked with him and his daughter years ago. We lost touch over the years and I'm looking to get back in touch with them. IF you know of a way I can contact him Please let me know. Thank you

Mike

2. Default  
    Leonard Pickel is most likely the best way to get ahold of him. I worked with him at spookyworld in 2000, he was awesome. The last time I saw him he was doing DOA with Leonard.

3. Default  
    Mike Chambers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen H View Post
    Leonard Pickel is most likely the best way to get ahold of him. I worked with him at spookyworld in 2000, he was awesome. The last time I saw him he was doing DOA with Leonard.
    Wait you worked there in 2000? So did I! What house?

4. Default  
    I worked the midway and promotionals, I was a stiltwalking bat. Erin Larwrence brought me on from Skull Kingdom in FL.

5. Default  
    Mike Chambers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen H View Post
    I worked the midway and promotionals, I was a stiltwalking bat. Erin Larwrence brought me on from Skull Kingdom in FL.
    Ok I remember Erin. I was the greeter at the Elvira/Savini. I went by the nickname Philly.

Thread Information