HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: fun show!

1. Default fun show! 
    I went to knotts scary farm last night- Im not giving a review because this is not the right place for it. It was a really good time and it was very cool to see a big park that cares about Halloween and keeps adding to their show when so many other big parks are scaling back. It is easy to see that Halloween is in their hearts.
    Im hitting the LA hayride and universal studios CA tonight

2. Default  
    What brings you to LA?

3. Default  
    I just came out to see a few haunts- we saw 29 attractions this weekend. Im beat.

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen H View Post
    I just came out to see a few haunts- we saw 29 attractions this weekend. Im beat.
    A man who is serious about Halloween, indeed! Definitely has Halloween in his heart as well.

Just made it out to Reindeer Manor last night and took in all three attractions. My official non-review? Awesome! A total revelation! I'm going to try and make it back again this season and bring friends.

C.

5. Default  
    Thanks for the kind words. Glad you had a good time BrotherMysterio. Hope to see you again.
    Daniel Burnett
    PR/Operator
    Reindeer Manor Halloween Park: Est. 1974
    13th Street Morgue/Dungeon Of Doom/Reindeer Manor

texashaunt.com
    whenhingescreak.com

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by MorgueofDoom View Post
    Thanks for the kind words. Glad you had a good time BrotherMysterio. Hope to see you again.
    Oh, you're most welcome, and thank you for saying so. I think we may have met at one of Allen's workshops. I'll have to introduce myself properly if I can attend the January Gathering.

Btw, what were those rubber flaps that divided up the rooms in the dungeon? They were almost like mudflaps.

C.

Thread Information