To: rfsystems

Love these ideas of yours. Particularly the warning system. Imagine if you made a button/trigger that lets actors press in an emergency, letting security know so to arrive there in no time. There could be poster sized haunt maps with different colored led's in every location. These posters should be displayed everywhere a security official is and at every common area where employees can see it.
The different colors could be; yellow for missing actors or actor needs (more fog, bathroom, water). Red for security. Green for House open. Blue for clogging. White for customer needs to be walked out. And so on. In a perfect world the posters would be hung in every actor station.

Granted, there is one big draw back with leds, and that is they are too bright to use in a haunt. There are ways to dim the lights but you don't want to dim the red ones.
Also, the poster maps should show passages and hidden doors for security.

I, for one, love this idea and if I had the ability to build it I would. Last season one actor from the darkness was taken away in an ambulance. If this warning system was in place haunters can very easily take care of customers and each other.