HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Amateur haunt in Norway

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Amateur haunt in Norway 
    I hope I posted this topic in the right place.

Yesterday we started to build our little amateur haunt here in Norway.
    We are just going to have it open one night and its build for an teenager club.
    Halloween are not so big in Norway, but it starts to grow for each year. Last year we created a little labyrint in a little room with some "scary" items and a actor screaming boooo.
    This year we have steped it up a little, but my issue is: I have so many ideas and so little time and budget. This year we are up to 6 actors who have a spot. we even have builded a drop panel

I am going to take pictures of our little amateur haunt here in norway so you can see

KFB
    Last edited by xcetera; 10-27-2012 at 02:27 PM.

2. Default  
    Some pictures from the inside of our haunt.

doorman.png

droppanel.png

droppanel2.png

hender.png

ine.png
    Last edited by xcetera; 10-27-2012 at 02:20 PM.

3. Default  
    more pictures from the inside of our haunt

ine2.png

kim.png

kim2.png

odin1.png

odin2.png

4. Default  
    More pitures from the inside of our haunt

odin3.png

silje.png

silje2.png

siljel.png

siljel2.png

5. Default  

6. Default  

7. Default  
    looks like a ton of fun! I wish you the best success. I know Halloween is not huge there yet, but keep at it and others will start knowing and loving Halloween. Out of curiosity where do you get your masks? I would love to see a website of Norwegian mask makers. It is never about the budget of the show, it is about the heart of the owner and the screams of the audience.
    Allen H

8. Default  
    Thanks for your reply

Our masks i actualy bought in a cheap store chain who has been taking in more and more halloween stuff (i think they have around 50 diffrent articles this year) The cost of the two masks you see is about 20-30$(china) and the makeup is youtube inspired.
    Mask creating is something i realy want to try since i think it looks realy cool to do.

We realy got a lot of screams. I am going to upload a video after i have edited it. ( one of the kids was realy scared when he met "the grudge" and when the drop panel dropped, he turned around and run through one of our "walls" (plastic) and run out of the entrance ;p

so hope we can step it up next year

But our problem in Norway when we are outside is that it is freezing cold! I think we have -3C / 26.60F Celsius last night

9. Default  
    have you seen my youtube chanel? There are a lot of mask making videos on there.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

10. Default  
    thanks.
    I have now subscribed

Thread Information