HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Amateur haunt in Norway

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default  
    Great job guys! I really love that hallway with the hanging hands, I'm sure tons of people were a bit nervous about walking down there!
    *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

2. Default  
    Love the zipper face girl. looks freakin awesome.

3. Red face  
    Happy Halloween!

A walk through video from our haunt this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAKBE...ature=youtu.be

And thanks to you guys on this forum for inspiration!
    Hope you like

4. Default  
    Ah, screams sound the same in any language! Nice job!

5. Default  
    It is time to start plan our amateur haunt for this season.
    We are trying to step it up a notch and are this year going for a zombie theme. our problem building this haunt is that we need to build every thing from ground up in a week, but that does not stop me expanding.
    we have a goal to scare more people and scare them a lot. (last year we had a guy that run through our walls and out the entrance )

I will try to take pictures during the whole setup period and post in this forum.

Hope someone want to see

KFB

6. Default  
    I cant wait, show us some build pics!

7. Default  
    We have now started a little preparation of this years haunt. last year we did build all the walls in 3 days with plastic, resulting in walls falling down, people run through them and so on.
    This year we wanted to use pallets to build our wall since 2 pallets on top of each other is equal to 8 feet. A quick brainstorming and calculation of how many pallets we needed ended up on approximate 400 pallets since we are expanding to about 300m (3229.2ft)
    Then the big question came... were the *+-*/ do we get that amount of pallets since 1 Euro pallet in Norway cost close to 15$? After a couple of phone calls we did find one company that had a lot of of disposable pallet we could get for free.

Here is a picture of the pile of pallets were we could take as much as we like

engangspaller.jpg

Today i did make 3 trips to this location and managed to get over 90 pallets with me

Hope you enjoy

8. Default  
    Maybe this thread is posted in the wrong directory...

Is it possible for some moderators to move it?

9. Default  
    We have also created a name for our haunt this is going to be the name each year so the only thing that is going to change is the theme.

The name is: MortemMania

10. Default  
    We have started the building process for this year.
    Here is a couple pictures of the area that will be a part of this years haunt.
    You can also see our drop panel from last year. This drop panel is made with a frame of 2"x 2" and the "panel" is mounted on a frame of 2" x 2" so when this dropped down and hit the frame it created a really big boooom.

halloween labyrint 2013_00001.jpg

halloween labyrint 2013_00002.jpg

Here we have started to stack the pallets and playing a little with the design and the layout.
    I see that it did happen some strange things to the aspect ratio of the pictures....

halloween labyrint 2013_00003.jpg

halloween labyrint 2013_00004.jpg
    Last edited by xcetera; 09-12-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Thread Information