HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: CFX - Composite Effects - Whipstich the Clown

Hybrid View

1. Default CFX - Composite Effects - Whipstich the Clown 
    CFX - Whipstich the Clown mask, Flesh without Hair

$600 + Shipping (I'll ship anyway you want, most likely FedEx Express SaverŪ to save money)

This mask was worn for 1hr and is in perfect shape, includes tan headform to store/show mask, if you want it.

Going on ebay but thought I would offer it here first.

whipstitch_mask_flesh_01.jpgwhipstitch_mask_flesh_02.jpgwhipstitch_mask_flesh_07.jpgwhipstitch_mask_flesh_08.jpg

2. Default CFX in a box 
    clown.JPG

Or I can get it from CFX NEW in the box for 40 bucks less... I'll give you $400 bucks for your used mask...

3. Default CFX mask 
    Oh snap I'll give you $425

4. Default Ripoff 
    Why do people try and sell CFX masks on here for retail or above? Are they stupid and don't think anyone can search for the same mask?
    Sean Hughes
    sean@pixelpushersinc.com
    847.550.6560 Office
    312.613.7326 Mobile

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

5. Default Not stupid at all. 
    1 week unti the big day and supply and demand can demand $. Even CFX put their masks on ebay for the last few week and some went way above retail.

6. Default Good luck 
    If you bought the mask at the convention it is most likely $100 cheaper than that. Haunters on here know what masks cost. Might be best to put it on ebay...

Thread Information