HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Video: Behind The Scenes Walkthrough - 5 Trailer Haunt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Video: Behind The Scenes Walkthrough - 5 Trailer Haunt 
    Hey All,

I have put together a full video walkthrough of our 5 trailer haunt. I did it because Im selling the haunt and some interested parties requested it, but im sure the video would be of interest to most haunters in general. Let me know what you think

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THIS ENTIRE ATTRACTION IS FOR SALE CHECK OUT THIS THREAD:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...Haunt-For-Sale
    ================================================== =======================================
    Last edited by shawng; 11-01-2012 at 04:45 PM.
    Shawn
    Fear Engineer
    HauntedHouse.ca

2. Default  
    Probably the best designed trailer haunt I've seen. My question is how do you get around the no sprinkler system problem? Do you just have to find a city that will let that slide?
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

3. Default  
    Thanks a lot! I worked hard on it (9 months) to get it built over the last 2 years.

I dont want to "toot my own horn" but based on the way I have seen others build trailer haunts, i really feel from a design and engineering point of view, it doesnt get bettter than this (all 12V DC, battery operated, FRP trailers).

I have set this up in two different cities (here in Ontario, Canada), I have asked the fire marshalls if it was required, and both said it wasnt necessary. I think its somewhat new territory here. BUT we also have a lot of safety precautions in place

-Exits within 50 ft (there is an entrance, exit and 3 chicken/emergency exits between)
    -All power and lighting is low voltage and LOW HEAT
    -Everything is fire retarded
    -2 Emergency buttons (fire buttons or medical emergency buttons) in each trailer, 2 fire extinguishers in each trailer
    -Heat detectors on the ceilings of each trailer.

Basically, its as safe as we can make it without having a sprinkler system
    Shawn
    Fear Engineer
    HauntedHouse.ca

4. Default I agree with UNCLE HOWIE !!! 
    you've got all bases covered EVERYTHING !!!!! Good luck !!! you've got a great haunt there !!!!!

5. Default what soundtrack do you use ? 
    i loved the ambient soundtrack in your haunt. please advise....... thanks !!!

6. Default  
    It's yours if you want it, there are 3 or 4 unique soundtracks across 5 trailers. The first 2 trailers use the same soundtrack, email me info[at]hauntedhouse.ca and i will send a zip file
    Last edited by shawng; 11-01-2012 at 04:44 PM.
    Shawn
    Fear Engineer
    HauntedHouse.ca

7. Default Amazing Haunt!!! 
    Seriously one of the best trailer haunts I've seen, great job!!!!
    *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

8. Default  
    awesome job !!!
    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

9. Default  
    Very, very nice. If I ever get to opening a pro haunt, I think I would like to do a trailer haunt. Where I live (Edmonton, AB, Canada) there are lots of smaller cities around which I think would love something like this. If you don't mind me asking, what were you asking for the huant, as well, what did it cost to build? Thanks and great job!

Dustyn

10. Default  
    Awesome job!!! Very cool haunt
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.com

Thread Information