HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Lighting a trail?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Rusted Antique Lanterns 
    If you want something with not only a great look but also something that will light your trail and go with the theme! I invite you to checkout our site. We have great bargains on multiple items including if you are interested in several lanterns. We have sold hundreds of these to many great haunted houses including Disturbia Haunted House. We have bright battery operated leds for them that will last the season. Checkout the site and give me a call. I can probably help you with other lighting ideas that would go great with your haunt. And not only light the way but really set your haunt off!
    Thanks,
    Damon Carson
    www.frightmaster.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

2. Default  
    If your using or have no problem using Burn Barrels.. Just get some Old Oil drums (50gal.) and goto your local stores and start collecting old pallets, they make good and free firewood. Dont see how this wouldnt work, same goes with cardboard etc. And LINT from your dryer makes an excellent fire starter.

3. Default  
    Hey guys I thought I would throw this out there-
    http://www.harborfreight.com/solar-p...att-68751.html

I used this solar panel and two car batteries to power almost 100 LED,s after six hours or so they start to dim so I moved a third battery into the mix to finish out the night. the first two batteries were charged by the solar panels and the third was charged where I had power and dropped off when it was needed.
    It may or may not work for you, the whole set up was around $500
    Allen H

4. Default website correction 
    Just incase you clicked on my site and nothing came up! Sorry! Key must of stuck or something this is the correct address. www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Thanks
    Damon Carson
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

Thread Information