HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: How do you store your tombstones?

Hybrid View

1. Default How do you store your tombstones? 
    Hey everyone,

I have a question I was wondering if you could weigh in on.

Halloween Tombstones are generally delicate works of art, because they're just foam and paint, and lots of people, put lots of effort into making really great looking ones.
    My tombstones are long in the tooth, probably over 10 years old, and I'm looking forward to a refurbishment project in the off-season to fix all the wear and tear on them.

That got me to thinking, that I don't really store them very well. Lots of damage comes from storing them and moving households etc. How do your store yours and keep them nice?
    I was considering the possibility of making a special wood crate for them with individual slots, but I don't know if that's overkill.

What do you think?
    Coming Soon - Horrid Things from Splash Entertainment Group

2. Default  
    I just put a bunch in large carboard boxes.

One of the boxes I use I got when I changed out a toilet in my house. The other when I bought a steam cleaner.

That keeps them pretty safe being tossed around my shed.

Thread Information