HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: haunt negativity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    thank u every1. i think its time to prune some bad leaves off my plant. i see im not the only one that deals with this. great advice that i will indeed use.

2. Default Then, How do you solve this? 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    "He-Said-She -said" among employees who start out possibly Boy-friend-girlfriend but it all falls apart and they seem to think you, the owner , are a counciller and that you have time on a busy October night to sit and listen?
    I guess if they just turned up their volume they could part of the horrific urban show? "Relationships From HELL!"
    Cringing customers is not what I aim for here, though.

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Chrise View Post
    Jab them with spikes of fertilizer, spray them with mild poisons for bugs and let the bees lose on them, I Got this!
    lulz.........
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

4. Default  
    I have always taken the approach that if you can not fit in with our group then our haunt is not the place for you. I have lost some quality people and friends because they came in and ruffled the feathers of core crew members. In the end I looked like a bad guy but after 3 years, I can say that I would do it all over again. We now have a solid team that works very well together.

Thread Information