HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Window scare

1. Default Window scare 
    I have a buch of windows has anyone ever used them for a scare im thinking put your hand through it to get to another room or find a key i will be replacing glass with plexi

2. Default Uuhhhhhh. 
    Am I the only one lost on this question? Or is this a statement? I think you need to rewrite your question. I have no idea what you are really looking for.

Buck
    Capt.Chaos
    Fear Asylum Haunted House
    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Chaos View Post
    Am I the only one lost on this question? Or is this a statement? I think you need to rewrite your question. I have no idea what you are really looking for.

Buck
    Yea im lost on this one to..

Nic Miele
    The Massacre Haunt
    www.FearTheMassacre.com

4. Default  
    I understand it perfectly. The answer is yes. Do it.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

5. Default  
    They also really make a room as in the real world there are windows in most rooms and not just wall after wall then a door like a haunted house seems to have. Good for the occasional detailing, wind blown curtain thing and seeing some kind of manufactured landscape of out doors.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

6. Default  
    Here's another use for those windows.

C.

Thread Information