HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Who do you use for flame retardant and why.

1. Default Who do you use for flame retardant and why. 
    I am needing to buy a 55 gal. Drum of flame retardant and would like to hear feed back about what people are using out there. I would like to use it on fabric, wood, and foam. This is an area where I don't have as much knowledge as I would like and am looking for some help from some of you guys to steer me in the right direction. With the cost being so high for retardent, I don't want to waste a bunch of money buy getting something that does not work well. Thanks.

Phatman

2. Default  
    New York Fire Shield - they have everything you need.

Stew

3. Default  
    All you should be and need is New York Fire Shield, their product Inspecta-Shield is what you're looking for.

4. Default  
    They have the biggest name out there was hoping there was something a little cheaper, but cheaper is not always the best way to go when it comes to safety. Thanks for the quick response.

Phatman

Thread Information