HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: The Darkness - Transworld 2013

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    Larry keep doing doing the Darkness tours, a few people will always complain. They did this last year too, it's not like you are forcing thousands of people to buy your ticket. You will know when to stop when the attendance starts dropping off. I don't see that happening soon.

Phatman

2. Default  
    I had a couple of the giants photo bomb the film crew while they were conducting an interview with a couple customers. The customers didn't know we were there so it was rather funny. A giant costume just standing in the background looking around. And acting like it was thinking about attacking the customers. I talked to the producer and she said it was a great organic moment so they filmed it without hesitation. Fun night to say the least.
    The little person running around the giants singing safety dance was a hoot for me too.

3. Default  

4. Default  
    I have a video on the tour coming soon like today probably... there will be two videos one for Terror Visions and one for The Darkness. Stay tuned!

Larry

5. Default  
    Went to this comic con here in St. Louis got a booth to promote the haunted house... we mainly tried to recruit actors and got about 100 applications from people who liked to dress up. We also promoted the haunt took hundreds and hundreds of photos with people fun times.

We will also have our first tour video for you within the next day or so!

Larry
    DSC03672.JPGDSC03685.JPGDSC03688.JPGDSC03695.JPG

6. Default  
    I love that recruiting idea, as usual I going to steal it. Thanks Larry. Even if you don't buy a booth you could still hand out cards to thos that look like potential actors. Once again Larry for the idea.
    Phatman

7. Default  

8. Default  
    Nice video Larry.

Btw Hetrick's name was misspelled

9. Default  

10. Default  
    Already updating my website ... check out this bad ass header we made for the website (www.scarefest.com) I will start to upload some photos of the renovation of Creepyworld as well. We are building all new sets and one totally brand new haunted house which should be totally awesome!

scarefest_home_header_2013.jpg

Thread Information