HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: The Darkness - Transworld 2013

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    I will start uploading some photos from Creepy next week. Here is another image I had made for Darkness 20 years. I'm posting it because you guys should get these square type images made they are great for your blogs, facebook, etc.

Larry
    darkness_20years.jpg

2. Default  
    We are already promoting 2013 on all of marketing all the way up to the first day... I think this year will be all about getting the season started right. Check these out!

What do you think?

Larry
    creepy_header_2013.jpgdarkness_header_2013.jpglemp_header_2013.jpg

3. Default  
    Here are photos from the event itself... Saturday night with live actors. Several more photos coming. Again we wanted to thank EVERYONE who attended. We have already committed to doing it again for just Darkness. We already have massive plans for another renovation... you know I just had way to much fun doing it this past year not to do it again. I might also have a massive surprise for everyone as well. Won't know until September.

Enjoy the photos!

Larry
    IMG_1429.JPGIMG_1434.JPGIMG_1436.jpgIMG_1448.jpgIMG_1449.JPG

4. Default  
    Here are a few more... I can assure you that next year will the best EVER!

I'm already excited about it!

Larry
    IMG_1403.jpgIMG_1408.JPGIMG_1413.JPGIMG_1425.JPGIMG_1427.JPG

5. Default  
    As stated I would keep this thread going with new content... here are photos of props being made for the all new Creepyworld. We are building an all new haunted house there called EVIL DREAD! LOL

What do you think of the new monsters?

I will also have a video coming up for you of the all new Terror Visions. Saw a rough cut of that today.

Larry
    3333photo.JPGpho1111to.JPGpho333332to.JPGphot333o.JPG

6. Default Love the name! 
    Im still laughing where you ever got that! LOL! It will be cool if its themed like that. Cant wait!
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

7. Default  
    UNIT70

Stew

8. Default  
    More updates from Creepyworld renovation... we are building several new attraction out there. We are actually about to wrap it up for a couple months to build some attractions for clients. More pictures comings soon! Larry

DSC03755.JPGDSC03756.JPGDSC03753.JPG

9. Default  
    Couple more attractions we are building for Creepyworld. Btw... we are about to cut off working there in about a week. Once its all painted I'll shoot you some more pictures. We are about to start building three haunted house for some clients overseas.

Larry
    body_bags_2013.jpgtool_shed_logo_2013.jpg

10. Default  
    I wanted to let everyone know that I had so much fun doing the tour last year and the renovations themselves that I've already started planning the next one... I'm going to spend more time downstairs building out gothic style sets and we are going to build one amazing scene that will blow your mind. I already hired Bo from Unit 70 to build the main animation... its top secret can't say a word until after this Halloween season but trust me it will be awesome.

Additionally I'm going to be posting on here things 4 sale...

I already know I'm getting rid of them so they are for sale... I will have some big animations on the block! The scenes they are housed in are going to be torn out and with them the animations. This will be a massive renovation so if anyone wants first dibs on giant animations and props let me know.

I'm about to do some drawings of the new sets, and the old sets will be for sale. I'm also removing my mirror maze and that will be up for sale... the mirror maze must come out to give me room for new sets i'm building up stairs. I also promise to do something really cool with Terror Visions...

So hit me up!

Larry

Thread Information