HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: The Darkness - Transworld 2013

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
  1. Default Mirror Maze 
    Just wondering when you are planning to take out the mirror maze. Will it be replaced for the 2013 Halloween Season?
    Thanks
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

2. Default  
    We will be removing EVERYTHING we are selling within the first 10 days after Halloween is over. Larry

3. Default  

Here is a video on Terror Visions from the Transworld Haunt Tour!

4. Default  
    As promised I would continue to use this page for educational purposes ... this is an important note we are releasing all of our opening dates now. Check out how we let that be known... making a very nice looking calendar graphics and all. We try to do everything very very professional looking. Now we'll start updating our website with all the news!

This probably warrants some discussion but we are opening less days than ever before for many different reasons...

Cost of labor is our highest cost now, and secondly because we are hoping to get more people to attend the days we are open. We'll see if that backfires.

Larry
    calendar_creepyworld_2013_2.jpgcalendar_darkness_2013.jpgcalendar_lemp_brewery_2013.jpg

5. Default  
    Believe it or not... I placed orders today for new props and animations for the 2014 Darkness Haunted House Tour. I'm thinking that far out... I'm going to replace three rooms on the bottom floor, two on the main floor and one in Terror Visions. The rooms we are doing however are MAJOR LEAGUE STUFF... one scene will be very hard something we've never done before.

We will also make several add on type things here and there...

So its on like Donkey Kong now... new animations and props are ordered!

We'll start work the DAY we close!

I will have a list of everything we are selling... I know now some things already such as an Impailer, and whole entire sets.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Lastly I'm buying a new building and building an all new haunted house... its POSSIBLE this may open for the Transworld show but I'm not 110% yet. We'll see...

Thanks
    Larry

6. Default Very cool! 
    It all sounds very great! Im very interested in your new building and haunt. Sounds Awesome!
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

7. Default  
    Hey there Larry, I just sent you an email...

Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

8. Default  
    Can you send it again I had some problems with my email ... I can't wait to see what you guys do over there. Larry

9. Default  
    I just re-sent it Larry. I used the darkrides(at)sbcglobal.net email address. Is that still a good email addy? Thanks!

Kelly

Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

10. Default  
    Finally working on Creepyworld building a farm attraction ... I'll start posting more as we get closer and closer. Larry

DSC03853.JPGDSC03854.JPGDSC03855.JPGDSC03860.JPG

Thread Information