HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: The Darkness - Transworld 2013

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
  1. Default  
    As for the props in the weather... good question. You can't really. We put the props out at the last minute you know like a few weeks prior to the season starting. Maybe of the big animations are covered with tarps but the rest gets rained on. When the props see some wear and tear what we do is apply latex and we repaint them. This year we bought about 20 gallons of latex, painted them up with latex then painted them again. Yes they do take some abuse but that is part of the game with this type of haunted house. What can you do?

Animations get covered up and their control boxes are in rain proof boxes.

Larry
    DSC03964.JPGDSC03973.JPGDSC03976.JPGDSC03981.JPGDSC03982.JPG

2. Default  
    Here are some more pictures... Creepyworld is include this year and its so so so long I can't even tell you! Larry
    DSC04010.JPGDSC04013.JPGDSC04014.JPGDSC04021.JPGDSC04024.JPG

3. Default  
    I really dig all the new unit 70 stuff for your haunt.
    You guys have done such a great job with the set and details.
    I hope you post a video of this tour.

4. Default  
    Pictures from Creepyworld Tonight. Hey I'll keep uploading photos until we get to about the middle of the season. Very soon going to start a new thread for Darkness 2014 Transworld Haunt Tour... we are already working on it believe it or not. Hope everyone's season goes well. LarryDSC04031.JPGDSC04033.JPGDSC04046.JPGDSC04059.JPGDSC04064.JPG

5. Default  

6. Default Looking for backers for my project 
    All my life I have loved horror movies and haunted houses ,and also Halloween. I have always enjoyed going to haunted houses and getting dressed up for Halloween when I was a kid. I'm a big believer in having a hobby that you love doing. For the longest time I have wanted to put together a a haunted house for everyone in my community. Im trying to find people that would be willing to back my project on opening up Flour Bluffs first haunted house for the community. The link is at the bottum of the page so you can look at the project. I also plan on having canned food drives and raising money for the local laguna little league baseball with some of the money that I raise at the haunted house.I have been in contact with a owner of a haunted house that is looking into selling his two haunted house and all his props. I have the location for the haunted house I just need the supplies for run the haunted house. I plan on opening the haunted house to the community on October 18th,19th, 20th,25th,26th,27th,28th,29th,30th,31th, and the 1st of November. We will be open from 7pm to 12pm every night. If you have any questions feel free to contact me and I will be willing to answer anything you need to know.

The Devil's Playground Haunted House by Norman Gresham http://kck.st/1aoyOTs via @kickstarter

7. Default  

8. Default  
    Some Lemp photos... I've been taking photos for the last few days. Will post some more cool Creepyworld photos very soon!

SAM_0225.JPGSAM_0226.JPGSAM_0232.JPGSAM_0254.JPGSAM_0261.JPG

9. Default  

10. Default  
    I bought a GOPRO and made a video out of it... check it out.

Thread Information