HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Large Creepy Farmhouse Facade for Sale!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default I love it! 
    I don't know why but I'm fascinated but old house facades like that. My dream is to have a fake neighborhood of fake houses. Kind of like the miniature spooky towns they sell in art stores... but 2 stories tall. :P

2. Default just wondering 
    Kip you sd you used Atmosphere Fx videos at the top of yr facade and modified them a bit. Are you colaberating w them or selling there stuff at the show as well?
    Thanks
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

3. Default  
    Joe,

Like I mentioned before, we simply used AtmosFEAR FX videos in the facade with a bit of editing to make them flow from one window to another and what not. We can help you with the equipment (video players, controllers, etc.). As for the Chainsaw Havoc, send me an email to kpolley@palenight.com as we are doing some sales right now on our products to keep busy in the offseason. I'm sure we can work out a deal for you.

Damon,

I'm actually talking with the guys at AtmosFEAR FX about a couple things. We're working on possibly having them do a couple custom pieces for us that will become part of our product line. We're also discussing how we might be able to work together utilizing some of their products (like we did with our facade) into more of our full attraction projects. We'll see what happens...
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

4. Default Nice job! 
    Looks like you put alot of work into your booth and everything.
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

Thread Information