HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: suicide scenario

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default suicide scenario 
    So - I really don't want this to be an argument forum, I know it's not for everyone - just want some tips on how to make the effect happen. After seeing the cost, and reading some of the negative feedback about haunted enterprises, I'd like to try to make it myself - any insight on where to begin would be fantastic. Thanks!

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by carnagecrew View Post
    So - I really don't want this to be an argument forum, I know it's not for everyone - just want some tips on how to make the effect happen. After seeing the cost, and reading some of the negative feedback about haunted enterprises, I'd like to try to make it myself - any insight on where to begin would be fantastic. Thanks!
    And for the uninitiated, could you be a little more detailed or thorough in your explanation of what you are looking for?

C.

3. Default  
    Might be referring to Haunted Enterprises setup, I cant find a direct link to it on there website though...

4. Default  
    Look up monster tronics. Although tacky as all hell, I think they did a custom setup for Ethan from Hundred Acres Manor in Pittsburgh.

5. Default  
    Dont believe there site actually has products on it, not even to view from what I remember.

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Calhoun View Post
    Might be referring to Haunted Enterprises setup, I cant find a direct link to it on there website though . . .
    Ah. Interesting.

C.

7. Default  
    yep - that's the effect I was referring to, sorry should have been more specific. any ideas?

8. Default Suicide scenario 
    I have this exact setup from haunted enterprises. It consists of the following

1 airtank
    Maestro 2 prop controller
    Doorbell trigger
    Sprinkler valve

Basically it is just a air cannon but it also has a sprinkler valve that shoots water when it is triggered. It pulls water from a holding tank. I have not had any issues with haunted enterprises. Really for the cost they sell it for your not saving much.

Buck
    Capt.Chaos
    Fear Asylum Haunted House
    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

9. Default  
    Just buy it. If you have a way to improve the design then do so and make it yourself. Or rip them off but mail them $20 for giving you the idea. Ideas are worth $20, its the trial and error to make them happen that gets expensive. If you are willing to pay for the trial and error then go ahead and mail them $20.
    Allen H
    Last edited by Allen H; 11-20-2012 at 09:28 PM.

10. Default  
    HAHA! I love that, Allen, and totally agree. Ideas should be worth at least $20. The sad part is there are few who agree, and even fewer who understand what theft of concept is.

Thread Information