Even though this was a very minor act, I still have not figured out what normal circumstances, influences could have made this happen?
My Wife and I were outside for just a few minutes. We came back inside. I opened the door to the very small half-Bath bathroom (Toilet and wall-hung sink) ("Wall" hung, not well-hung!)
I turned on the light , looked down at the floor as a 2 inch diameter sponge, cat- toy ball rolled from a few feet on the left side of the room and tapped my foot.
There is not a register from the furnace in this small room. There was no cat in the room.
I replaced the sponge ball approx. where it must have been before it rolled toward me, opened the door, opened it again quicker, stood where I had been standing.. and the ball never twitched, never rolled again?
Since I could not make the ball move again, no matter what I tried to do .. it's just a real puzzler?
This house is haunted. Maybe this small sponge ball moving does not a "Haunt" moment make.
But why can't I make it move by doing all of the same normal motions, actions I did when it did move?
The last strange, supernatural things happened just a few feet away from this half-bath. the doorknob was turning all by itself. My Wife and her dog heard it and saw it move, expecting me to be coming through the door until she heard me begin talking rather loudly almost right above her! Then she knew it wasn't me turning the door knob and she got scared , thinking it could be a house burglarly or worse! she screamed "Jim come down here right away!"
I ran down to find the door locked to the outside and no one hiding anyplace inside the house. This has happened twice but seemed to quit once we put a brand new doorknob on the door, even though that old knob was not that old, nor wore out.