HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: New revised logo. Thoughts please.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default New revised logo. Thoughts please..... 
    Here is a revised version of our logo. Our original one was very clipart. We wanted to punch it up, creep it out a bit more. I would love to have your thoughts and comments. We will keep this logo for years to come so we want to gather as many opinions as possible. This work was done by Chad with Sinister Visions. He does awesome work for sure.
    Attached Images

2. Default Very nice Sue! 
    I like it alot. The only thing im not sure on is the moon. I would of had it more white and maybe some more visible craters. To me with the yellow and as large at it is it looks more like a large sun coming up. Dont take this the wrong way. Just my opinon. But it does look good!
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

3. Default  
    The moon is messed up to low ..it runs the G and makes it look not circular.

4. Default  
    I kinda like it it has a classic vibe to it.

DA

5. Default  
    DA I agree.

6. Default hmm 
    You asked and all we can say is not Chads best work by any means .
    I mean it looks like he googled haunted house on the internet and puh pow
    Went with the first image that popped up .but again sue if you like it thats all that counts be happy in the choices you have made

7. Default  
    The highlight on haunted manors frame plate is a bit hot and muddies the haunted manor a bit, but I love that it dosent look like brainstorm did it. I like it.
    Is there a black and white version that looks good.
    Allen H

8. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen H View Post
    The highlight on haunted manors frame plate is a bit hot and muddies the haunted manor a bit, but I love that it dosent look like brainstorm did it. I like it.
    Is there a black and white version that looks good.
    Allen H
    If Brainstorm did it it would've been perfect right from the start they by far are the best!
    I like this logo though because its simple and clean.

Jake

9. Default  
    Jake,
    I think they are good. I also think their stuff looks very similar- kinda like AC/DC or ZZtopp songs-very good, but also very similar. For a while to many haunts all had that look, and while its a great look it had nothing to do with the haunt. The characters were not seen in the haunt and the haunts did not live up to the logo in style or look. If everyone is driving a Ferarri then what is special about it?
    Just my observation.
    Allen H

10. Default  
    Allen I see your points but I haven't really noticed people using BS for character logos much anymore and they are mainly using actual logos and they look great. Nothing wrong with having a great logo that might be better than the haunt that's marketing 101 check out the movies as long as its professional and gets someone to buy a ticket it's worth it. And as for Ferraris, like a good BS logo there can never be too many!!

Jake

Thread Information