HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: THE 5th ANNUAL INSANE SHANE TRANSWORLD PARTY!!!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default THE 5th ANNUAL INSANE SHANE TRANSWORLD PARTY!!! 
    The 5th Annual Insane Shane TransWorld Party!Thursday March 7th, 7:30PM at the Renaissance Hotel in the Statler Ball Room

I canít believe how fast time does fly. It is time again for the great Insane Shane TransWorld Party. Get ready for ;

Great Food!
    Great prizes from the top haunt vendors in the industry!
    Huge prize money (even more than last year) for the winners of the costume contest!
    Great friends!
    Just plain fun.
    The website will be up soon. I will keep everyone up to date here. I am in the process now sending out emails to vendors so please keep an eye out. If you would like to donate please email me or call. Your company name or your name will be listed in Haunt World. WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DONATING ONLY THAT YOU ARE DONATING. Value and items at this time is information not needed. Please send all correspondence to me by email or phone. Shane is super busy and quite frankly I keep better records. So letís all get geared up for a great time coming in March! So looking forward to seeing everyone! More information to come soon.

Sue 903-918-3889
    Terrormasue@yahoo.com

2. Default Sue!!!!! 
    One of this years sponsors is HAUNTWORLD MAGAZINE!!!!! Shane and it's were gonna roll!

3. Default  
    Yes we have our first sponsor!!! Thank you Haunt World Magazine !!!!
    Our second company that has promised a donation is Bobby Arel Owner of http://www.OneClickParty

Thank you Haunt World and Thank You Bobby Arel !!!

More to come.

4. Default  
    Thanks Sue! We're pumped here at Decimated Designs!

5. Default  
    Slowly but surely I am getting out the party information to all the awesome vendors out there. But I want to let you all know that you don't have to wait for an email from me to donate. There may be new vendors out there that I am not aware of and we would hate to miss you. Also you don't have to be a vendor to donate. If a Haunted House wants to sponsor and receive mention in Haunt World and a reserved table just email me for more info..If anyone has any questions just email me at

terrormasue@yahoo.com

Remember the huge costume contest!! We will be having the contest again this year with more prize money. So get working on those costumes!!!

See you all in March!

Sue

6. Default  
    We have another donation.

Fable Studios .......... Peter T.

They are donating a mask.. THANK YOU!!!

7. Default  
    Here we go with 2 more donations!!! Thanks guys!

Pale Night Studios !!!

Brain Chow Studios!!!

On behalf of The Insane Shane Transworld Party 2013 WE THANK YOU!!!!!

Keep checking in for more up to the miute donations. The website will be up and running soon. All information will be posted there also! A huge THANK YOU to

KEEGAN SMITH!! our web master. He does an awesome job every year!

8. Default  
    Here are a few more vendors who have generously donated to the Insane Shane Transworld Kick-off Party of 2013

CFX ......... Thank you Ken and Wes!

and none other than our own lovely

Bloody Mary !!! Love ya Bobbie!

Thank you again for you generosity!

More to come!

9. Default  
    Just a reminder, anyone and everyone can dontate to this party. If you are a new vendor and want to get your name out there by all means donate!! We will take gift certificates. However having your items right there on the table for all to see, touch and feel does have it's advantages. People are welcome to come up to the tables to look at the items that will be given away. I tag each donated item with a description and value and a short paragragh about the company and or person that donated. So having that actual item there lets your product be seen. But again either way is fine, gift certificate or actual item. There is no limit as to value. It can be something small or something large or a basket of something from your company or haunt or just you. This party is a good way of getting your name out there. If anyone needs any more information please email me at terrormasue@yahoo.com LET'S PARTY!!!!!

Sue

10. Default  
    Another donation coming in from

FIRGHTMASTERS.............. Thank you Damon Carson.

http://www.firghtmasters.weebly.com

Stay tuned!

Sue

Thread Information