HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: THE 5th ANNUAL INSANE SHANE TRANSWORLD PARTY!!!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
  1. Default You Coming? 
    Great Food..... We got it!
    Dancefloor..... We got it!
    Bar..... We got it!
    Celebrities..... We got it!
    Costume Contest..... We got it!
    Did I mention a shot at over $40,000.00 in cash and prizes donated by the Industries top vendors? YUP WE GOT THAT TOO!

get your tickets today at http://www.insaneshaneparty.com

2. Default  
    More vendors are stepping up to the plate with awesome donations!!! This will be the party not to miss for sure!! Just keep checking back to this thread for updates and don't forget our FaceBook page and of course the website. http://www.Insaneshaneparty.com Again we want to thank Keegan Smith for the fantastic job he has done for the Insane Shane Party website year after year!!

Thank you Keegan!!

Stay tuned.

Sue

3. Default Donations Keep Coming! 
    We have more donations than ever before! I can't wait to give all this stuff away! Just a small list.....
    Several Silicone Masks
    Blood, Paint, Rust, all kinds of goo to help your sets!
    Videos
    Costumes
    Websites ( if you have one then you gonna get to upgread!)
    Weapons
    Props
    Makeup
    Masks
    Coffins
    Yeah we could give some hats, tees and some bumper stickers that's just not how we do it! We give you guys things you can use in your haunt! This party has grown because of the buyers and it's awsome because of the vendors! I can't thank them enough for the 5 years of support! I did not do this for me I did it for YOU THE HAUNT INDUSTRY! Sue is better than great because of her it goes so great! And Keegan keeps everyone updated on the website which is also a huge part of getting the word out!

http://www.insaneshaneparty.com get your tickets today!
    Last edited by graystone; 02-09-2013 at 09:42 AM.

4. Default  
    so what was the best prize won last year? And how did they win it.

Thanks,
    STEW(Charlie)

5. Default Stew 
    We had 3 or 4 with a $2000.00 value that was gave away. Most are from $300 and up. You are given a ticket and we draw all night till it's all gone! Shane and it's you can't win if your not there!

6. Default  
    I remember we had Roachzilla once and several $1300 complete costumes that were won. This year we are excited about two masks that will be given away from CFX. All the prizes that have been donated are fantastic to say the least. Full size coffins will be given away, lots of awesome stuff that any haunter can use. Gift certificates, web-sites all the items that Shane mentioned above and more!! Like Shane said he does not make money on this and I don't make money on this. We do it because of YOU all of the awesome haunters out there. The costume contest is a blast. Every year we get more entries. It's just a great way to meet new people and see old friends, eat great food and drink a bit here and there AND most likely go home with a great prize. The only thing we are doing this year is you must be present to win. We tried to hold prizes for people last year and it turned into a bit of a mess. We will dance a bit and draw for a prize and then dance a bit more and draw again. We are going to do the drawing just a bit different this year. It will be fun we promise. Get your tickets at http://www.Insaneshaneparty.com and get ready to have a blast!! See you all there!

Sue

7. Default Cash prizes too! 
    Quote Originally Posted by terrormasue View Post
    The costume contest is a blast. Every year we get more entries.
    And don't forget that the costume winners get CASH!

INSANE SHANE TICKETS

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

8. Default Have you.... 
    Got your tickets yet? go to http://www.insaneshaneparty.com

9. Default  
    Another vendor is generously donating 2, yes I said 2! websites. Value $650 each!!

Thank you to

Dark Imaginings!!!.............................Craig Hines

A huge Thank You!!

Sue

10. Default  
    Just a few more weeks to go and it's

PARTY TIME!!!!

We sure hope everyone is as excited as we are. Great prizes from the best in the business, great food, dancing, seeing old friends and making new ones. This is the party not to miss. We have so many prizes to give away the odds are that you will go home with one. Please send me your pics from your haunts so we can show them on the big screen throughout the evening. I will send them on to Emerald.

Terrormasue@yahoo.com

Just make sure to include your haunt name. See you all in March!!

Sue

Thread Information