HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: THE 5th ANNUAL INSANE SHANE TRANSWORLD PARTY!!!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
  1. Default convention sucked.... SHANE'S PARTY... I HEARD IT ROCKED !!! (AS USUAL) 
    Keep up the great work, shane !!!!!!! You are a true icon in this business !!!!! Please, save it !!!!!

2. Default Harlem Shake 
    Im ready to see yall post the video of the Harlem Shake Video at Shane's Party! Check out Nashville Nightmares version as well. 2 good ones!

3. Default  
    Please, please no more Harlem Shake videos that horse is beaten beyond a pulp it's more like a purée by now.
    Besides, there was a right day to do it it's supposed to be a guy in a helmet or mask alone and then he is in the same spot doing the same dance surrounded by chaos. People have been doing it all wrong lol

Jake

4. Default  
    When and where will photos and videos of the party be posted?

5. Default  
    Great party! Thank you Shane and company for putting it on!

6. Default  
    We are at this time getting all the 2013 pictures and videos up on the Insane Shane Party website. Give us a few days! I know Keegan works full time and so do I. If anyone out there has pictures of the party that they would like to share please email me at terrormasue@yahoo.com
    Thanks!

Sue

http://www.Insaneshaneparty.com

7. Default  
    Thanks for the info. Sue!

8. Default  
    Hey everyone!! Doug from Hazardroom did not make it in to Transworld in time for the Insane Shane Party. So his donation is still out there. We thought it would be fun to have a drawing so we can give the prize to one of you!!!! So hopefully Doug will see this and post what he is donating. The drawing will take place on the Insane Shane Facebook page. We are working on that right now. Keegan is going to set up a "like" and "comment" so everyone that likes and comments on say a picture from the party will be put into a drawing for the great prize that Hazardroom will be donating!! Fun huh? Please stay tuned for more information. Don't "like" and "comment" yet. We will draw Saturday evening. I'll post here when we are ready!! Hey free stuff is always good. I know that they, Hazardroom produce some great stuff. See the party isn't over yet!!

Sue

9. Default  
    OK we are ready to go!! Go to the Facebook page Insane Shane Party and like and comment tell us what your favorite part about this years party was and you have a chance to win the prize from Hazardroom!!!! We will randomly pick the winner Saturday night 10:00 PM EST. So get going!!!
    A huge Thank you to Keegan for getting this set up!! Lets have some fun!!!

Sue

10. Default Some Photos of the party 
    You can go to my Facebook page and view the photos I took at the party: www.facebook.com/jonathancliftonproduction

Thread Information