HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: THE 5th ANNUAL INSANE SHANE TRANSWORLD PARTY!!!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
  1. Default Eddie Munster 
    At the Insane Shane Party check him and the other Celebritie guests at http://www.insaneshaneparty.com get your tickets today oh lets not forget the prizes!!!!!!

2. Default Tickets! 
    Time is ticking have you got your tickets yet? You can win, eat, party if your not there.............

http://www.insaneshaneparty.com

3. Default Leatherface 
    I just got my ticket's ordered. I am really looking foward to meeting the original "Leatherface". Gunner gave me alot of nightmares when I was a kid.

4. Default Costume Contest 
    Whos entering? Anyone wanna share? Last year there was some amazing costumes! Shane and they just blew my mind!

5. Default Who's up for the challenge?! 
    Quote Originally Posted by graystone View Post
    Whos entering? Anyone wanna share? Last year there was some amazing costumes! Shane and they just blew my mind!
    Curious to see who takes home the cash this year... Let's hear some trash talkin! ;-)

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

6. Default Donations 
    More has came in!!!!!!!!! So much cool stuff to give away!

http://www.insaneshaneparty.com

7. Default  
    The latest Big Scary Show has an interview with Shane and he goes into great detail about the party. Give it a listen...

8. Default  
    Another shout to all of you who would like to share your haunt pics with everyone at the party. I have received some awesome pictures from some of the best haunts around. Please get them to me this week. We all love seeing everyone's pictures! Also I had the UPS man deliver several incredible masks and other prizes at my house the other day. Hopefully I won't, by accident of course, forget to put them in the car before I leave. Get your tickets so you can have a chance at some of these prizes. Wow is all I can say!! See you all next week!

PARTY ON!!

Sue terrormasue@yahoo.com

9. Default Press Release: Insane Shane 

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

10. Default  
    Wow a week from tomorrow I will be in St. Louis!! I pray the roads stay clear!! A week from Thursday will be the party of the year!! Hey that rhymes. Sorry I'm tired...:roll: Anyway get ready because here we come!!

Sue

Thread Information