HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: THE 5th ANNUAL INSANE SHANE TRANSWORLD PARTY!!!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    OK people donations are rolling in now!! Here is another great company who makes fantastic toe pincher coffins.

ASYLUM COFFIN COMPANY !!..... Brian and Gennie Siwicki. WOW Thank you!

http://asylumcoffins.com Check them out!

Sue

2. Default I think..... 
    No I know the vendors of this Industry support this party because it everyones party! It's a fun place to hang out all night with vendors and buyers! Yeah the bar is fun but where else can you eat all night, dance all night, win thousands of free stuff, and just have a damn good time! Shane and it's oh did I mention the hook ups LOL!

3. Default  
    Here is the major sponsor to the Insane Shane TransWorld 2013 kick-off party!!

TicketLeap !!!!!! Yeah to TicketLeap.

They will again provide the cash awards for the costume contest and will handle all ticket sales and check-in for the party. Thank you again TicketLeap!!!!

Sue

4. Default Sue 
    Don't forget we have 2 other great sponsors......

HauntWorld Magazine

BrainStorm Studios

And we got tons of awsome vendors supporting the party again this year! Thanks for your continued support!

5. Default  
    Here are a few more awesome vendors who have graciously donated!!! We can't thank you enough

The Torture Factory .............John Lawson

Altered Flesh FX.................... Juan Garcia
    Thank you again!! more to come!

Sue

6. Default  
    Also Keegan is working hard on the website. It should be up and running very soon. All prizes and vendors will be listed there along with the costume rules and a list of the fantastic food that will be served. Tickets will also be available for purchase. Large parties will be able to reserve a table for a nominal fee but it will be on a first come first serve basis. I will post here when that will be online. So keep checking back!! This will be the party NOT TO MISS!! See everyone soon!!

Sue

7. Default  
    This looks like a successful party in the making. You are getting a lot if updates, have you considered consolidating then and doing a weekly update here in the forum since there's more than 2 months left until the show?

Jake

8. Default Jake 
    We will have so many donations coming in that we like to allow everyone a good shout out on their own. The vendors have supported me and this party from the start. I have proven this is nothing more than a way to bring the buyers and vendors together for a night of bonding. No pressure to sell or buy! Making friends and memories to last a life time is what this is about! So daily updates are what everyone likes to see! Shane and it's Sue Thank You For All You Do!

9. Cool Let's roll 
    Quote Originally Posted by terrormasue View Post
    Here is the major sponsor to the Insane Shane TransWorld 2013 kick-off party!!

TicketLeap !!!!!! Yeah to TicketLeap.

They will again provide the cash awards for the costume contest and will handle all ticket sales and check-in for the party. Thank you again TicketLeap!!!!

Sue

Time to make this the BIGGEST / BEST Insane Shane party yet!

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

10. Default  
    Hello there!!!

First off we here at the Insane Shane Party of the century want to wish you and yours a

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Let's make 2013 a year for the books. 2012 was tough but we made it through. The world did not end so hey that's a good thing right?

Anyway here is another donation from

SCREAM LINE!! Thank you Jason Blaszczak!!

Stay tuned.

We have many more that have donated but like Shane said we want to give each vendor their "SHOUT OUT" here on the forums. Tomorrow is the last day to get your company name listed in Haunt World. We will take any donation at anytime from now until the party but to get your name in Haunt World I need to know by tomorrow noon if you want to donate. Thank you again for all the awesome vendors, haunts and individuals who have or will donate!! We love you!!! Party on!!!

Sue Send me a text or email. 903-918-3889 terrormasue@yahoo.com
    Last edited by terrormasue; 12-31-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Thread Information