HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: THE 5th ANNUAL INSANE SHANE TRANSWORLD PARTY!!!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Default Thanks! 
    The tickets are going good! I want to remind everyone yes the party has part of my name on it but anyone who has ever been knows THIS IS YOUR PARTY! A place to hang out all night and enjoy a relaxed evening! I can't tell you the awsome people I have meet or the talent I have seen from people who entered the costume contest. I want to say THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS.......
    HauntWorld Magazine
    Ticket Leap
    Atrox
    BrainStorm Studios

I also want to say thanks to Sue and Keegan if it were not for them I would have stopped it's grown so much and big it takes alot of time and effort! And they pretty much rule the roost there! Also to all the vendors who donate their products this is something they do not have to do! They do it to give back to you the buyers! I mean they really get nothing out of it! I encourage you to look over the list and support them as they have supported this party by their donations! Also I want to remind everyone you can come to the party and still go to the Darkness tour. This often comes up! Just know your times. You can come. leave the party, go to Darkness then come back to party. You can go to the Darkness first then come to the party. Honestly if it were me I would go to the Darkness first that way you would not have to leave but thats just my opinion. This party is not a money maker for me I make NOTHING! It's all put into the party so you all can have a great evening of fun! Again thanks for all the support but its YOU ALL who have built this party into the fun filled evening it's become! Shane and it's see you there!

****** One last thing this is not a costume party come how ever you want to come, dressed, casual, in costume, naked, in your PJ's!!! If you enter the costume contest part come dressed or dress before the contest what ever works best for you!

2. Default  
    Here is another.........what more can you say

UNIT 70 !!!! THank you

More to come

3. Default  
    Remember we want your haunt pics !!! Please send us your haunt pics which will be shown through out the evening. Please send them to

for some reason this email will not type out correctly so here it is in longhand emerald "at the rate of" haunt2013.com no spaces, if I just type it out the computer prints it like this. emerald[MENTION=21132]Haunt[/MENTION]2013.com

Thank you. Any questions please email me at terrormasue@yahoo.com

Sue
    Last edited by terrormasue; 01-14-2013 at 06:31 PM.

4. Default Hummmm 
    Sue Im confused? Whats the deal with the email. We want it to be simple so they get their photos in. Shane and it's maybe I am misunderstand!

5. Default  
    Shane

I think shes saying her email address is

Emerald[MENTION=21132]Haunt[/MENTION]2013.com

but for some reason it wouldnt let her type that. And she had to do it longhand....

So Email your pictures to Emerald[MENTION=21132]Haunt[/MENTION]2013.com
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

6. Default  
    Wow it did it to me as well make sure you use the AT symbol (you know the A with a circle around it)between emerald and Haunt2013.com
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

7. Default  
    Ha Ha See it did it to Tater too!!

OK lets try this emerald at haunt2013.com doing this real time put "@" in place of "at" how does that sound. really weird No spaces though.

I was always taught the the @ symbol meant "at the rate of" but I could be wrong. Actually I just looked it up and yeah I am correct. The @ or ampersat means in terms of accounting "at the rate of" Ha!!!! to all you youngins out there. I actually learned this from my mom. So I really do know a thing or two.....LOL It still is really weird that it will not let me use the word "haunt" . Strange.
    Last edited by terrormasue; 01-14-2013 at 06:29 PM.

8. Default Looking Good! 
    Thanks Doug and Brainstorm! For the 2013 Insane Shane Party! Shane and it's see you there!
    Attached Images

9. Default  
    Awesome poster! This is going to be great, I'll see you there!

10. Default  
    Sue, you may want to check with Jim or Jay, Haunt2013.com isn't uploaded yet, House of Boo is up. Maybe Emerald just didn't know that or it all didn't happen when expected? Or they wanted to use the facebook pages?
    Last edited by Greg Chrise; 01-14-2013 at 10:26 PM.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Thread Information