HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Unit 70 el diablo giant anamatronic prop 6500.00

1. Default Unit 70 el diablo giant anamatronic prop 6500.00 
    One of a kind unit 70 el diablo unit custom build he sits at 10 ft tall when activated "by wireless remote" he raises up to 18ft tall at the top of his wings he has custom paint with wild fire paints and also has wheels and a towing hitch for easy moving around your haunt this is a one of a kind piece you will not find another one like it, also added extra head movements i have attached pics here one is a video from unit 70 and one is a video of him raising up and the eyes lighting up sorry about the video it was a quick one and his wings were not attached please email me if you have any questions he cost 10,000 with all the upgrades ElDiabloAb.jpg

2. Default unit 70 el diablo 6000.00 
    sorry my inbox was full i will sell it for 6000.00 not sure who made the offer but message me or email me back brandon[MENTION=12449]scareprops[/MENTION].com i will take it gotta move this thing out soon

Thread Information