HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Thoughts on Altered Flesh FX?

1. Question Thoughts on Altered Flesh FX? 
    Hi all

I know there are quite a few great mask making companies out there, but i want to know your thoughts on AFFX. I recently got offered a great price for their Roswell mask, which i happen to think is one of their best looking masks in this particular paint scheme if anyone else can think of another paint scheme that would look great on this mask please let me know. Not really sure why some of their masks seem to have small white spots and what looks like roughness in some places, but i assume this is normal/made to look that way?. I contacted a couple of people who have owned one of their masks and while one person said he would rather buy from CFX because the paint job is incomparable (according to him), the other recommends AFFX as much as the other companies.

Anyway i just want to know what you think, i really don't find much info or anything on the lesser known mask makers out there.

2. Default  
    I got several and not a single one ripped... so I would say awesome! Larry

3. Default Altered Flesh 
    We bought a custom clown, it was used all season at a outdoor Haunted Hayride NO ISSUES, NO RIPS, PERFECT. Great product we will defiantly purchase again. Great vender.

Dan Augusto
    Owner Tombstone Productions

4. Default Juan 
    Is a good guy to deal with! Be sure you get to talk to him and deal directly with him before and after the sale! Shane and it's he's a good guy!

5. Default Glad to call him a close friend.. 
    Great guy with great products. Juan is a true artist that goes far beyond just making silicone masks, give him a call.

6. Default Affx great work and company to do business with 
    I ONLY purchase Silicone Masks from AFFX. Juan and his crew make over 40 Custom Silicone Masks for my Haunt Pureterror Screampark each year. This past Season I called up Juan with AFFX and asked him if he could add an additional 16 Silicone Back woods Hill billy Masks and Juan and his team pulled it off they made over 56 Silicone Masks for my 2012 Season and got everything to me a week before I opened. AFFX always goes above and beyond. They produce a great product. You will be very happy with the mask.

Thanks,
    Bob Nordquist
    Pureterror Screampark
    www.pureterror.com

Thread Information