HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: realflesh masks 2013 transworld haunt show

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    We can accomodate the customers needs and desire color wise but we painted this one to look really realistic and not cartoonish so we went with real human flesh kind of colors for this particular one.sorry you find it boring.

2. Default  
    Yes but it's a demon, not a human I just think it could look much more interesting with color and not look like a common man like your other masks. This is a chance to move away from the men you do and go wild, not cartoonish but when you see monsters they are a bit cartoonish since theyre not real to begin with....

DA

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkangel View Post
    Yes but it's a demon, not a human I just think it could look much more interesting with color and not look like a common man like your other masks. This is a chance to move away from the men you do and go wild, not cartoonish but when you see monsters they are a bit cartoonish since theyre not real to begin with....

DA
    You make a good point. But at least with this you could still pull off a bank robbery and look evil doing it.

Jake

4. Default  

5. Default  
    pics being worn with sclera lenses added.

6. Default  
    I LOVE the demon sculpt!! And I mean, for human flesh, you cannot ARGUE how good that paint job is. Will you be bringing any for cash and carry at Transworld? How much are you selling them for?

VERY talented!!

7. Default  
    we will fill the table with different masks but we will also have a show special for those who wish to order on the spot booth 617 we have a zombie mask that will be ready for the show and another surprise on the spot
    Last edited by ianfxmen; 01-17-2013 at 06:39 PM.

8. Default  

9. Default  
    I'm impressed. I can't wait to go by your booth and see everything...

10. Default  
    thank you sir it will be a pleasure for us to show you our work

Thread Information