HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Interning in the industry?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default  
    Greg cracks me up

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkangel View Post
    Yeah I kinda thought that too but it looks like Transworld and MHC thinks the world of these guys.while I haven't seen any ground breaking stuff from their shows I have certainly seen and heard their infamous party habits and legendary drinking abilities. I guess that's all you need to make a name for yourself in this industry, constantly put your name out there in everyone's face and campaign for attention and run to the convention folks to set them up as industry leaders.

DA
    DA,

There are a handful of guys in the same boat. It seems like some just can't get enough attention and can't see their name splashed around enough.

Jake

3. Default  
    yeah..something needs to be done about this zombie army....
    if we are not careful what they have will spread

in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
    www.DEADACRES.COM

4. Default  
    So is seeing this staged rap rock artsy video what one can expect for a tour each time through the haunt? Not going to lie the video looks good but it looks like a performance, and where are the zombies there were clowns, which is a bit off in a prison, and a bunch of lightly made up inmates.

Looks like fun making the video reminds me if my days back in knotts.

Jake

5. Default  
    i think its a commercial...?
    how dare this zombie army ? having their own flavor of haunting

here is another disgusting example.....nothing to learn from here

not to mention their web show..what slackers

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
    www.DEADACRES.COM

6. Cool  
    Looks like you could learn a lot by watching their videos and touring their haunt. But at the shows I think you learn how many jäger bombs it takes to get drunk enough to dance shirtless in top the zombie army bus.

DA
    Last edited by Darkangel; 01-03-2013 at 10:44 AM.

7. Default  
    so what your saying is the zombie army is great entertainment on and off the field.....

sounds so much better don't u think ???

your not hardcore if you don't live hardcore ...

i suggest taking notes

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
    www.DEADACRES.COM

8. Default  
    That does sound better Tim and I agree with you.
    Sometimes people should think about what they post, how they word it, and the fact that they are talking about another human being. Keyboards offer way too much cover. I don't know the Zombie Army people very well, but they always make me laugh, they are always friendly when I see them, they have a good time where ever they go, and they are obviously very talented. I don't see a problem.

9. Default  
    They are not my cup of tea but they do their thing and have fun doing it. I don't see any harm in that. I don't like country music but I don't go saying crap about it. Well maybe that Billy Ray Cirus guy, but that was an isolated incident and I was drunk at the time. Live, love and have a little fun.

Phatman

10. Default  
    I know the Zombie Army and they are great folks. They do a lot of interesting projects including special events, haunts and film production. On the surface it may seem like they are a bunch of crazy drinkers but they know exactly what they are doing. Yes they like to have fun but don't under estimate the creativity and ability of the group. Most of what you guys think is going on is a facade - I have seen a lot of other folks over the years at the conventions who cannot handle too much fun.... not these guys. Get to know them and what they do and I think you would be impressed.

Thanks!
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Thread Information