HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Where is he now????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Question Where is he now???? 
    (the appropriately named) Killen, Alabama
    Well guys, after I got a tip off from a good friend of mine, I began searching up for some disney podcasts. I came across www.dizradio.com and realized that it is oddly reminiscent of another site I've seen before, so I began to listen and realized that the Host sounds familiar as well, but I just can't quite put my finger on it... I recommend any people in the haunted attraction industry to listen to it for about 3 minutes and tell me if you feel the same... Please note the release dates, I find them to be interesting!
    Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
    "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."

flatlineradio.podomatic.com

2. Default Sad Sad 
    He can't make things right and I assure you everything can be worked out. But he runs and hides and starts a kiddie show LOL. Sad all way around. It will never work. This will fail to because Jonathan just like Rotting Flesh Radio was all based on lies! Shane and it's he's done!
    Last edited by graystone; 01-15-2013 at 11:04 AM.

3. Default  
    Why is there negativity towards him? This seems to be a great opportunity for him and he'll appeal to a MUCH broader audience doing Disney than haunts, this is good clean fun. (Although I don't think calling someone a D-Head is a good thing lol)

Did he rip people off? He owes people money? I'm sure people have a right to be angry, I'm just not familar with it...

DA
    Last edited by Darkangel; 01-15-2013 at 09:57 AM.

4. Default Yes 
    YES HE DID DARK! Several of us paid to be sponsors and got took! Shane and yes I too was one!

5. Default I almost was... 
    taken. But Credit card dispute put an end to it.

Wicked Farmer

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by graystone View Post
    YES HE DID DARK! Several of us paid to be sponsors and got took! Shane and yes I too was one!
    ouch. I was unaware of all this too. I mean, you hear all the time about vendors supplying shit that breaks after 10 minutes of being plugged in, but if you pay to advertise on a site, thats a little hard to ***k up and screw people over on. That almost takes effort, considering delivering the product should have been, literally, push-button. as an avid disney fan myself, I hope the mouse-police catch him... though they've lost a little of their might since Eisner was ousted, if the mouse can legally bludgeon a woman with a mickey cake pan, then hopefully they'll be able to shut down someone that uses their product to extort money from advertisers... especially knowing that disney themselves has a reputation for advertising on fan sites... imagine if he tries this crap on the mouse himself! holy crap balls, he's done for.

7. Default It was more involved... 
    More of I will come do a show at your place....book now before spots fill. Can't do what was planned but I already gave your fees i charged to a charity....so please do not ask for refund.

8. Default  
    Wow. Sad to hear yet another negative industry story, either way.

9. Default  
    (the appropriately named) Killen, Alabama
    I'm sure he really did give to a charity. He has his own charity, costumes for kids. But honestly? I've never seen it do anything! I don't even know what it supports. More than likely his pockets...
    Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
    "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."

flatlineradio.podomatic.com

10. Default I know 
    They were several who also paid him for websites and he did not deliver. He ACTUALLY called me asking for a loan to pay one back because they were filing a police report! I told him I don't loan my best friends money much less anyone else. I think he lied and treated his staff really shitty too from what I understand! Shane and it's just he moved on to where no one knew him!

Thread Information