HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Looking for old TV/radio equipment

1. Default Looking for old TV/radio equipment 
    The Big Scary Show will be hitting the convention circuit this season and is looking for old radio or TV equipment that we can use to create a booth that resembles an old recording studio. If anyone has any old junk lying around and might want to part with it, please let me know.

Thanks in advance...

2. Default  
    Drew I know you have probably already tried this but Craigslist is the best for around me for that stuff. I have bought a couple of old real to real recorders off there for like $10. Also I go to the University of Michigan property disposition store and find all kinds of freaky stuff, so check your local major colleges. I just bought a cryogenic tank for $75 that sells new today for $2000. You would have thought I found the Crown Jewels the way I was hovering over it keeping people away till I got it paid for. They have all kinds of electrical gadgets with names I am not smart enough to pronounce there, but they look cool and that's all I care about.

Phatman

By the way are those stands I sent going to work out for you?

3. Default  
    Badger found this on Craigslist near you

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/atq/3480074933.html

Phatman

Thread Information