HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Terror on Wheels - Mobile Haunted House - Priced to Sell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Unhappy Looking for pics 
    Hi Karen,
    I am one of the ones you responded to. Sent you a PM, but still no pics. I see your asking price, but really need to know what it includes. Saw the video, but looks pretty blank (I know the artistic airbrushing is brilliant), but need to know what is inside the trailer rig since the video sides so suspiciously fast from side to side, I don't know the wear, I don't know how any entry/exit doors or connected, how the top slides over or how any of the air/electrical services are connected. Please give more info.
    Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Hi, all... Sorry for my delay in getting back with you. Been doing battle with the flu bug (it won) the better part of a week and have been some what unplugged.

I think I have responded to all the pms and have emailed all of you that gave me email address to send pics and particulars to.

If you want pics email me at metamurfis at aol.com and I will shoot them over.

On the price question, asking price is $35,000 but all reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks again for being patient and waiting for me to respond back.

As Always, Scaren Karen

2. Default  
    Hey guys, I'm not affiliated or an interested buyer but I've seen this before, I'd like to say it was posted on here a while ago for sale by the company shipwreck productions. The video the seller posted was also listed on their website, not sure if its still there or not. (If I recall I think they had a much different asking price....but the current seller could have upgraded it or something..)

3. Default  
    I see the post says Located in Orange County, Calif so I would assume it is still at Shipwreck Productions
    Gary
    Midnight Evil Productions
    www.MidnightEvil.com
    Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
    www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Thread Information