HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Halloween Productions

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Default Noticing glowing eyes.. 
    See a couple of these you have done and I see eyes glowing...light beems coming out of them. My 2 cents worth. I would probably stick to ones without that effect. A derenaged creep at the window totally believable...but glowing eyes take away from that for me. Creepy farmer standing so close that his breath is steaming up the window...while you hear his file grate across a brush axe (2012 Scare Products catalog , page TT debarking axe). (Wicked Farmers ghastly weapon of choice...the curved axe blade is just killer) Heck give him a meat hook he holds in his teeth while sharpening the axe. Yes I have things that are not so reaol to life in my haunt...but A video prop; I would like that as realistic looking as possible.

Wicked Farmer

2. Default  
    Hog farmers are the craziest

3. Default  
    More photos from HPI today... you see the booth is basically painted. You see we are working on the vac form but its very low priority but we are trying. Trying to put together the CGI FX and as you can see one is actually fired up and working. Now you don't see how it will work totally but this RATS/PIPES CGI FX is TOTALLY BAD ASS!

You guys will love the CGI Animations we are selling this year! TOTALLY! They are all incredible!

Larry
    DSC03205.JPGDSC03207.JPGDSC03210.JPGDSC03211.JPGDSC03212.JPG

4. Default great work! 
    Very impressive! I will probably catch hell from dark but I give credit where credit is due! And u all always have one of the best booths at t.w. i guess when he shows us something impressive he has done then I will complement him on it! C;
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    P.s loved taters hidy ho wilson comment! Too funny!
    Last edited by damon carson; 02-26-2013 at 12:19 PM.
    Damon Carson

5. Default  
    I may not have been paying attention, but are these some of your panels??
    O'Shawn McClendon
    Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

6. Default  
    Larry can't wait to see it in person, would like to add more CGI stuff to my collection and this looks like it may fit in well. Will talk to you at the show about it.

Phatman

7. Default  
    More updates!!! We finally got some panels done as you can see. We'll have a total of 20 panels maybe. We'll focus more on it next year or custome panels for those who want them! Larry

DSC03237.JPGDSC03240.JPG

IMG_1024.jpgIMG_2778.jpg

8. Default  
    Here are a couple more photos... everyone is pretty much working on the booth at this point. We do plan on selling zombie costumes and some masks to go with them. Not many just a few. Here some pics! I wish we would have started on all this stuff two months ago but we just didn't have the time. We are working on it now!

BTW... we had something screwed up with our ticketing on www.thedarkness.com we have added some tickets to the private tour and something else that showed it was sold out. So try again but there are only a FEW left.

Larry
    DSC03265.JPGDSC03267.JPGDSC03272.JPGDSC03275.JPG

9. Default  
    And a few more pics... these are better pictures of vac form. I think its pretty obvious we can paint these things better than anyone out there. So if you want vac form we are ready to go...

Here is the plan you tell us what YOU want and we'll make it for you and paint it! We can create the best themed rooms you've ever seen customized for your attraction. We'll paint them and your haunt will look like a million dollars!

We wont' be bringing a ton of vac form because we just ran out of time however we plan to continue to make it and upload it all to our website for sale... we'll have probably 20 panels or so available at this years show.

Hope you like the photos!

Larry
    DSC03241.JPGDSC03243.JPGDSC03244.JPG

10. Default  
    Looks excellent Larry! We are looking forward to seeing The Darkness next week and the new vacuuform products you'll be debuting!
    District of the Dead, Buffalo's Newest & Most Frightening Haunted House!

All that matters is knowing what you really want, and going after it.

http://www.DistrictoftheDeadBuffalo.com

Thread Information