HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Halloween Productions

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    We will ... we are about to film another 10 digital FX and we'll be offering more DVD so you can create your OWN digital FX without paying $4000 for almost nothing. We'll have many more on the way and then you can pick and choose how you want to use CGI scares! I fully understand how to make these fx now and the stuff you'll see from us will be amazing.

I think the wave of the future in terms of digital FX is to allow haunters to do it themselves, buy their own TV's, make their own controllers and get buy the FX. I think Atmosfear DVD's are really awesome top notch... these will be different but add more options for buyers to build up massive collections of FX for their haunts.

Before you know it between all the stuff out there being offered your haunts could have more CG FX than animations, props or whatever.

I can't wait for the new DVD from Atmosfear that one looks incredible!

Larry

2. Default  
    Those are some wicked cool digital FX!

3. Default  
    Hey Folks... additionally we are selling TONS of this paint. We are shipping it out every single day! We are making up our first patch of PUKE paint today and shipping that out as well. All you do is paint or pour it over a mess and bam PUKE that looks fresh. We are shipping all this stuff out on a daily basis!!! Get yours today at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

hollywood_special_fx_paint_label_blood_red_8x8.jpghollywood_special_fx_paint_label_slime_green_8x8.jpghollywood_special_fx_paint_label_slime_puke_8x8.jpg

4. Default  
    BTW we are going to be adding a couple animations back to our lineup... first up!

The original animation the first multi motion scare animation ever built in the Haunt Industry... The Attacking Werewolf.

We are building one for a haunted house we are building so we are bringing it back better than ever... once we finish it I'll post some photos! Also the two DVD's for CGI FX the first of many are already posted here http://www.hauntedhousesupplies.com/...ions-logos.htm

We are also helping turn several haunted houses logos into CGI FX for their TV commercials and more... once I have a few complete I will post them here. Right now we are building three haunted houses for one client and will soon start on a forth attraction for a client on the East Coast. Many things going on...

More updates coming soon!

5. Default  
    I already got one...super sweet. Keep em coming!!!

6. Default  
    Pretty soon I'm going to send some photos of the work we've been doing... we are creating a total of EIGHT NEW custom CGI FX half are going to be live action mixed with CG and the other 4 will be straight CG FX. Once we get them all done we are going to offer them for sale... one will be on a transparent TV and it will be flat out awesome! One will involve a freezer, one will be another clown CG FX, another haunted portrait, a ghostly ghoul in a graveyard, a vampire effect and much more.

I can't wait to share some screenshots...

The big thing I can't wait to get done is the all new and improved Attacking Werewolf we are building AGAIN! Talk about bringing back the good ole days! LOL

Very soon I'm going to upload tons of photos!

Larry

7. Default  
    Attachment 16490

We are doing a Vampire CGI FX... here are some first sample pics. We'll have tons of new CGI FX for the haunt industry very soon! Larry

8. Default  
    For those who don't know we are now doing all sorts of CGI work... we are also taking your logos and turning them into complex CGI FX for use in your videos, commercials and stuff like this. Check out the new one we just did for Cutting Edge Haunted House! What do you think.

9. Default  
    We are building several major attractions right now for clients all over the World. Check out some photos of stuff we're about to ship. One of the photo's you'll notice here is a crate... that is the crate for the old Attacking Werewolf animation. Yep that is coming back folks... once its done I'll post a video of it going off. The first ever multi motion scare animation is back.

Lastly we are creating a TON OF NEW CGI FX and they will all be available to by on DVD including... drum roll please. The Clown Ice Scream truck from our haunted house. Honestly the video in the truck is poorly done so we are re-doing it from scratch this time totally professional and it will be available so you can build your own here really soon. This time around all the detail the first one is missing the second version will have such as realistic blood, windshield wipers, a complete forced perspective truck behind the guys driving, etc, plus 5 different options on the interior windows. You'll see all coming soon! We are shooting everything next week with some models we hired so it will turn out incredible. 22222.JPGph1111oto.JPGphot333o.JPGphot3333o.JPGphoto.JPG

Larry

10. Default  
    Today we spent about 15 plus hours filming five new CGI FX for several haunted houses we are building... I can tell you that we have this process down flat now!!! The stuff we did will be nothing short of totally amazing some of the coolest stuff you've ever seen offered to the haunt industry. I doubt we'll have this stuff available to you this Halloween season but prior to next Halloween show we should have about 30 different FX on DVD. This way you can create your own CG FX in your haunt without paying an arm and a leg to get mediocre quality. I think there will be a new wave of things people will offer affordable CG FX on DVD or Blue Ray... the Atmosfear is doing is simply awesome! I would expect a few more companies to come along and do some other cool things as well... I'm all for it. I want to get affordable CG FX for my haunt as well...

One of the FX we will offer is that CLOWN ICE SCREAM TRUCK... the video we have now is not good, the new one will be breath taking! I mean I can't even tell you how awesome the new one will be... once I get a sample I send you guys some video.

We are also doing another CLOWN FX as you can see in the photo here, plus several other ghostly style fx, some other CGI ONLY based FX and much more. In total I think we'll be up to 17 different FX when this new wave is complete.

The first two DVD's are available for sale now but won't ship for another 10 days or so!

Stay Tuned. Larry
    p555hoto.JPGph1111oto.JPGph555555oto.JPGpho````to.JPGpho5555to.JPG

Thread Information