HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Halloween Productions

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. Default "Blu-ish?" 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Because blue is a receeding color to make it have more depth? Just my guess?

2. Default  
    On this animation we have a blue or green background. You can get either. We started off with a green and I actually thought the blue looked better. Remember these are in 3D with chromodepth glasses so we want the clown to really stand out.

I'm going to post another animation here soon... we are going to have 20 of these things ready for haunts around the world by next Transworld show including another haunted portrait, disney type stuff, and so much more.

Larry

3. Default  
    This is probably one of the best scare CGI FX we've done... here is what you do! You build a coffin and you set the TV back some the video shows sides of the coffin. When triggered watch what happens!!!

We will make this one available as well on www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

4. Default  
    Here are screenshots. We will be selling all of these FX at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com. No longer will you have to overpay for video FX ... very soon we'll have an entire line and we are going to teach you HOW to make them yourself!!! By Transworld of next year you'll be able to buy our DVD line and we'll show you how to get the supplies you need to make your own controls and how to build them. All you have to do is buy your own TV or projector, and follow the instructions on how to build the controls and bam just get the DVD's with the FX already ready to go! I have to say that the FX from Atmosfear are also awesome especially their new one... if you didn't get that already grab it!!! Awesome! We have those on www.hauntedhousesupplies.com as well. We are going to get heavy into selling JUST FX so haunters can make their own Hollywood level digital stuff without over paying for stuff you can do yourself. So here ya go... let me know what you think! Larry

!cid_ii_1406d8bc8300e105.jpg!cid_ii_1406d8bd9f46eae2.jpg!cid_ii_1406d8bdbb7f31b6.jpg!cid_ii_1406d8be233d6f5f.jpg

5. Default  
    Larry do I here a new instructional DVD on its way about CGI FX? That would be cool to see. Too late this year for me but I could use a couple more clown related videos if you have them coming.
    Phatman

6. Default  
    Wow that looked really impressive! Actually made me jump a little in my dark office. LOL! Yup I've been talking with my group of peeps that are going in with me for the Haunt in a few years and I've decided that we are going to have you start us off Larry. Probably (2) 4,000 sqft mazes with two separate themes. This way we get a strong start in detail. We will learn what we can from you and then run with it for a few years and change, update, and expand. Ofcourse all of this is contigent on your company still building haunted houses by the time I have enough money and you have enough time God knows you keep yourself busy! Keep up the great work!
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

7. Default  
    Yes we are going to do an instruction video you got that right... we are going to teach everyone how to do digital FX. We are the haunt that first used them now you have tons of people making digital fx or buying them for their haunt. I think the new thing is going to be people trying to do them totally on their own... its not that hard actually but it does take some time, a learning curve and a b it of money. I was talking with Ben Armstrong today he said the making their own now... I want to check those out! I think digital FX won't be much different than animations everyone will figure it out and make them ...

The difference is going to be how well can you make them and how original are their idea's... I think companies like Atmosfear FX is making it easy to do CG animations. I think what we are going to do is focus on scary fx for your haunt and make them affordable so your haunt can add ghosts, demons, monsters, and whatever else.

I hope to have 50 FX total by next Transworld. We are also going to help you make it easy and affordable ... the next big CG animation I have coming is the CLOWN TRUCK! Once you see the one I'm having made you'll understand the difference between mediocre and first class. I hate that video its very armature looking which is why we re-shot the whole thing and its going to be the best one EVER! That will be available to buy as well! The biggest difference will be such things as a back drop, better acting, car windows that show the truck moving down the street, you'll see the people the clown runs over in the side windows and everything. Its going to be a MAJOR LEAGUE difference... again keep checking for them.

Coming soon! Every time we get another done I'll post here!

Larry

8. Default  
    Larry,

What us the price per cgi effect from you guys?

Thanks,

DA

9. Default  

10. Default  
    These are essentially inverted busts that you install a TV put a frame around it and when people walk by they scare them... what do you think? Like I said we are going to come out with no less than 50 digital FX that you can simply buy so you don't have to overpay for the whole thing... we will also offer controls and decor for those who want everything. We are gong to have all CG FX and we'll have CG mixed with live people. Everything will be available at www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com ... when this is all said and done we are going to have some amazing CG based stuff for you guys. Larry

Thread Information