HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Halloween Productions

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    I think the Ice Scream Truck looks hilarious ! definitely something people would want to stop and watch. I would love to see how it's all set up in your haunt.

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade-of-the-moon View Post
    I think the Ice Scream Truck looks hilarious ! definitely something people would want to stop and watch. I would love to see how it's all set up in your haunt.
    In a busy haunt, stopping and watching can be a problem.

Jake

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathwing View Post
    In a busy haunt, stopping and watching can be a problem.

Jake
    True. But outside in a parking lot or entry area would be perfect. We are actually searching for an old ice cream truck to rig up outside at our entrance currently...would make a great spot for our roamers to lurk.

4. Default  
    We r at the iaapa show booth 248. Once I get back home I'll post tons of photos of the iaapa show but the last video from the ice scream truck... Yes we made another one this is for the back window and side windows. We also have a new zombie video done and I'll post that as we'll soon. Right now we are slammed with projects one of which is super cool. We are theming one of the dinning rooms of the new Jekyll Hyde restaurant in New York City. Once we get from iaapa we are going to ship this and start installing it. I will post a ton of photos I'm really excited about this project. We are also creating a wizard golf in Canada filled with tons of cgi fx... This will be the coolest golf attraction we've ever created.

Lastly i I will have news soon on a reality tv show. All coming soon. Larry.

5. Default  
    We are SUPER BUSY over here... building two mini golf attractions, theming out two different restaurants, building a haunted house for a client in Dubai, not to mention trying to get Darkness going.

I got a dream job... I'm sure everyone has heard of Jekyll and Hyde Club they moved to Time Square... they have several different sections of the restaurant and one is currently EMPTY! This new section of the place is going to be themed after Vampires... we are doing all the theming work to the place. It will feature several lifeformation animations, etc... these are crypts that are going inside. People will EAT inside the crypts. These are super bad ass cool!!!! Larry

DSC00069.JPGDSC00070.JPGDSC00071.JPGDSC00072.JPGDSC00073.JPG

6. Default  
    That is awesome Larry! Cool project! We are headed to NY after Thanksgiving. I want to go there to eat.
    Eric

7. Default  
    Here are some more photos... we will be installing this after Thanksgiving. I don't think these rooms are opening to the public until sometime in December. There is a major Lifeformations animation going into this room as well. I can post and let everyone know when we are there.

IS THERE ANYONE in this area who wants to help install it???

Larry
    20131123_122142.jpeg20131123_122150.jpeg20131123_122259.jpeg20131123_122306.jpeg20131123_122843.jpeg

8. Default  
    Very nice Larry, I am doing a a similar scene this year and the pics make good reference material. Thanks
    Phatman

9. Default  
    Couple things... we are heading off to New York Today. We will get this new themed area done by the weekend hopefully! Its going to be awesome. Look for a bunch of pictures after this weekend. It took three box trucks to get it all there today!

Anyway we just completed a new CGI FX check out the images... we will have a massive collection of dvd's for sale by Transworld. Our focus is selling the FX themselves and or the control boards.

Larry

sc06_001_v026.0099.jpgsc06_001_v026.0155.jpgsc06_001_v026.0205.jpg

10. Default  
    Everyone is here in New York City in Time Square at Jekyll and Hyde Club theming out one of themed dinning rooms. Wont' be done until ummm Monday or Tuesday.

I will be uploading photos of the progress and then final photos. We are also making a video of the making of this attraction. Stay tuned.

Larry
    20131206_213436.jpeg20131206_213452.jpeg20131206_213525.jpeg20131206_213602.jpeg20131206_213613.jpeg

Thread Information